Imagine Ibrox was like this.

Give me a version of TBB, here lies a soldier etc over that la dee da pish.

The videos posted on here of yesteryear at ibrox shites all over that nonsense

I know that but i'm talking more about how the whole stadium joined in with the supporters outside the ground.

The UBS sing the whole game but it's only the odd song that gets the whole of Ibrox going.

Rfc52 is right though, the videos of TBB and other old Rangers chants shit all over it .

The here lies a soldier video mayboyle loyal posted was a cracker. And TBB at Hampden is probably the best fan video on the net

The here lies a soldier video mayboyle loyal posted was a cracker. And TBB at Hampden is probably the best fan video on the net

TBB is the best and probably loudest football chant ever .... UB and TBO do a good job but I would give anything for a return of the terracing and old school chanting.

Our fans don't like to hurt peoples feeling now.

Pretty much mate.

Still can't believe they've went after nearly every one of our songs yet the tarriers can sing about joining the provisional wing of the ira and soon there will be no Protestants at all.

Fucking bring back the good old days, sing what yae want and fuck the shite of "he said, she said"

Fuck them all :crabflute:

TBB is the best and probably loudest football chant ever .... UB and TBO do a good job but I would give anything for a return of the terracing and old school chanting.

I sat in the section when I had my ST last year mate and it was good. I feel we ventured Into European style chanting though instead of the old school anthems. A lot of folk I know who sit round about bf1 in bf3 and the enclosure say they don't join in as they don't have a scoobie what people are singing :lol:

They do a decent job though

Pretty much mate.

Still can't believe they've went after nearly every one of our songs yet the tarriers can sing about joining the provisional wing of the ira and soon there will be no Protestants at all.

Fucking bring back the good old days, sing what yae want and fuck the shite of "he said, she said"

Seems tims are still living in those good old days but we are not.

Legislation has a lot to do with it along with an overly offended culture.

Thing was these were songs at games, they made for a famous atmosphere then all of a sudden people chose to be offended by every little thing. There's so many more important things than a song at the football to be offended at and all these people have done is kill an atmosphere that made going to the football what it was.

A real shame and complete over reaction from certain powerful individuals results in us not seeing these glory days anymore.

Pretty much mate.

Agreed mate. Also dish out a good kicking when required instead of all this fuckin whining by email.