Ibrox tour question

Thommo

Booking the Ibrox tour for my mates birthday, I'm doing it through the website and I expected to see the option of posting out a ticket/pass. However, there is no option for that so obviously that isn't how it works.

I was wondering how you actually get in on the day after it's been booked, is it just a case of giving your name or will a reference number or similar be provided?

Cheers. :)

Booking the Ibrox tour for my mates birthday, I'm doing it through the website and I expected to see the option of posting out a ticket/pass. However, there is no option for that so obviously that isn't how it works.

I was wondering how you actually get in on the day after it's been booked, is it just a case of giving your name or will a reference number or similar be provided?

Cheers. :)

Yes mate, you go to the main door reception and provide name etc.

However tickets are also sent out to your door. Ours actually arrived after we had left for Ibrox.

You can also park right outside the main entrance.

Yes mate, you go to the main door reception and provide name etc.

However tickets are also sent out to your door. Ours actually arrived after we had left for Ibrox.

You can also park right outside the main entrance.

Cheers mate, just to be on the safe side I'm going to print off a copy of the email they send out as I'm booking it under my dad's name, but it's for me and my mate. (tu)

Cheers mate, just to be on the safe side I'm going to print off a copy of the email they send out as I'm booking it under my dad's name, but it's for me and my mate. (tu)

Minted, you'll be grinning like a kid. Won't spoil it for you, but you'll love it!

As a wee favour, could you check to see if the Jim Baxter international cap is still up in the 'corridor of caps'.

Even if you had Tickets they probably wouldn't ask to see them. They just ask you your name and then you're sent to a little waiting room.

Minted, you'll be grinning like a kid. Won't spoil it for you, but you'll love it!

As a wee favour, could you check to see if the Jim Baxter international cap is still up in the 'corridor of caps'.

Aye, I'm really looking forward to it!

Will do mate. (tu)

Haha, maybe see you there then! :matron:

Hope you and the wee man enjoy it mate. (tu)

Cheers mate same to yourself (tu) It's his Birthday today so told him earlier that Id be taking him to this also when school closes for Easter so he was chuffed with that so much so that he's away to bed with the 3rd strip on he got for his Birthday wouldn't put his jammies on the night too excited :lol:

Cheers mate same to yourself (tu) It's his Birthday today so told him earlier that Id be taking him to this also when school closes for Easter so he was chuffed with that so much so that he's away to bed with the 3rd strip on he got for his Birthday wouldn't put his jammies on the night too excited :lol:

Haha, good stuff mate he will be buzzing for it!

I'm booking it for my mate (Wilbert on here) as he has always wanted to do it and it's his 21st next week, plus it gives me the opportunity to go up as well. :craphead: