segregation for Linfield game

It shouldn't be needed, what worries me is the "we'll sing it like we used to types" may ruin what should be a great night for both clubs and hand more ammo to those in the media to broadcast. What I hope they are served is a night of celebration for both teams and their fans sticking two fingers up at the press by singing about their clubs record achievements as they are the most successful sides their nations have had to offer.

It shouldn't be needed, what worries me is the "we'll sing it like we used to types" may ruin what should be a great night for both clubs and hand more ammo to those in the media to broadcast. What I hope they are served is a night of celebration for both teams and their fans sticking two fingers up at the press by singing about their clubs record achievements as they are the most successful sides their nations have had to offer.

Can we sing the billy boys?

goodness sounds like a boring sing song nite to me :craphead:

That's the only thing about this game, Linfield fans can sing what they want over the water whereas we are watched constantly to see what we're singing!

Could be worrying, people will no doubt get involved and the press will be lying in waiting! (Which, lets face it they shouldn't be.. Who exactly would be offended at a game like this?)

Anyone on here watch linfield regular?

Think they're better than us atm?

I go every week and awful this year is an understatement, we added the leagues top goal scorer to our league and cup winning squard last year and have went backwards change in manager is what many are saying but that wont happen

I go every week and awful this year is an understatement, we added the leagues top goal scorer to our league and cup winning squard last year and have went backwards change in manager is what many are saying but that wont happen

Did you go on the trip to dublin a couple weeks ago?

Would've loved to have been at that game.