What sort of Rangers fan drinks in the Celtic club?

GOAT

I used to do that in Quins in Bishopbriggs , but always added the word bitter before orange :7325:

When I was younger there was a real bitter Bheast worked in ma local petrol station, big hang glider hanging round his neck, monobrow and herr flerr sterr vocabulary

Without fail I would put £16.90 worth of petrol in ma car

I would always clarify how much it was - sixteen ninety he would say, my hearing suddenly became shite. How much?

Sixteen ninety

Childish as fuck but made me laugh

:lol:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was younger there was a real bitter Bheast worked in ma local petrol station, big hang glider hanging round his neck, monobrow and herr flerr sterr vocabulary

I would always clarify how much it was - sixteen ninety he would say, my hearing suddenly became shite. How much?

Sixteen ninety

That also made me laugh! Well done

There's a tim in larkhall that drinks in the music room (gers pub) dressed from head to toe in taig gear ( in fairness probably only clothes he has)! He says is a better atmosphere in there than the one and only tim shop in larky. Everyone knows him so no-one bothers

What a cunt.

There's a tim in larkhall that drinks in the music room (gers pub) dressed from head to toe in taig gear ( in fairness probably only clothes he has)! He says is a better atmosphere in there than the one and only tim shop in larky. Everyone knows him so no-one bothers

They don't have Green traffic lights but allow a guy dressing in ra sellick gear in there pubs? :dry::blink:

Sixteen ninety

:lol::lol:

They don't have Green traffic lights but allow a guy dressing in ra sellick gear in there pubs? :dry: :blink

Unfortunately we do have tims and green traffic lights! It would be brilliant if the lights were red, white n blue! Need to speak to the council in the morning!

Paul McStay?

Sixteen ninety

(tu):lol:

can't imagine a true Ger doing that.Me and a few mates (Chelsea) dropped into a pub after work,the North Pole,White City.

Playing darts and some guy appears with a bucket asking for money for the I Ran Away.

Spat in it and told him to fk off.

Landlord hustled us out the back door 'for our own safety'.

Just cant imagine drinking in a place full of mhanks even if it was free.

Sixteen ninety

I did that when I got my mate to get the house alarm installed he sent a couple of them round as he knew I rip it out of them, anyhow whn finished one of them said, what code numbers do you want..............I said slowly........1..6..9..0 and he punched them in and said right that's 1690 ok said I, so 16 90 then.

He went ya bastard lol

I did that when I got my mate to get the house alarm installed he sent a couple of them round as he knew I rip it out of them, anyhow whn finished one of them said, what code numbers do you want..............I said slowly........1..6..9..0 and he punched them in and said right that's 1690 ok said I, so 16 90 then.

He went ya bastard lol

Every little helps

Sixteen ninety

LMAO