Congratulations

AlBear.

It's really hard to give credit to anyone but the fans this season....very flat and strange feeling for a title win....definetly not a cause for over celebration as today just showed how little we have progressed this year and how much we need to do before we win our 55th Scottish championship!

It's really hard to give credit to anyone but the fans this season....very flat and strange feeling for a title win....definetly not a cause for over celebration as today just showed how little we have progressed this year and how much we need to do before we win our 55th Scottish championship!

being triumphant over massive adversity is not to be over celebrated!!

will go down in history as one of our biggest achievements, our youngsters still to be born will ask you in 30 years where you there when we won the 3rd div in 2013? you can tell them ,i stayed in that night cause the fitball wisnae that good!

more room for me to jig in!

am oot!! see ya monday!!

being triumphant over massive adversity is not to be over celebrated!!

will go down in history as one of our biggest achievements, our youngsters still to be born will ask you in 30 years where you there when we won the 3rd div in 2013? you can tell them ,i stayed in that night cause the fitball wisnae that good!

more room for me to jig in!

am oot!! see ya monday!!

I can assure you in 30 years this season will have been consigned to the realms of a bad dream and no one will reference it....but fair play to you mate! Enjoy yourself!

You can "assure" him? You are a right smug git sometimes.

I can assure you in 30 years I will be telling my children and grandchildren about the time the mighty Rangers had to battle through adversity to claim this SFL3 title, and they likely won't believe the stories of 45,000+ at Div 4 games but I'll assure them it was true. They will be watching us back in our rightful place winning League Championships and adventures in Europe by then, but I will not have forgotten what we went through and what it took to get get back to where we belong.

I can assure you in 30 years I will be telling my children and grandchildren about the time the mighty Rangers had to battle through adversity to claim this SFL3 title, and they likely won't believe the stories of 45,000+ at Div 4 games but I'll assure them it was true. They will be watching us back in our rightful place winning League Championships and adventures in Europe by then, but I will not have forgotten what we went through and what it took to get get back to where we belong.

:lol:

And you are pathetic some times......honestly do you actually believe all the soppy shit you post or are you trying to make yourself out to be a "better" fan than the rest of us!

It was very noticeable today that you and others were unable to discuss or comment on either the performance or the response from ally but as soon as the title was won you were out in force telling us how we achieved this season! Alot of the time your opinions are both valid and positive but too often you cross the line into being unable to see things rationally without resorting to your over the top stuff...

The way in which we won it is always secondary to the fact we did win it in my opinion.

Today the first job on our way back to the top has been accomplished, we should celebrate the achievement but let us not forget the tasks and challenges that undoubtedly lie ahead (tu)

What "adversity" have we had to overcome in SFL 3 ? Having an over resourced squad with the 2nd biggest budget in Scotland against part time footballers . Gies peace , you must have a charmed life if that's adversity . It's a fucking disgrace that keeps on giving.

I take my wee boy to the games and its a struggle keeping him wake at games , all the kids and the adults for that matter get more enjoyment from eating the rubber burgers at half time than the footballing entertainment , but hey you can rewrite history and tell yours a different story .

What "adversity" have we had to overcome in SFL 3 ? Having an over resourced squad with the 2nd biggest budget in Scotland against part time footballers . Gies peace , you must have a charmed life if that's adversity . It's a fucking disgrace that keeps on giving.

I take my wee boy to the games and its a struggle keeping him wake at games , all the kids and the adults for that matter get more enjoyment from eating the rubber burgers at half time than the footballing entertainment , but hey you can rewrite history and tell yours a different story .

I was referring to the adversity that put us into SFL3.

As for your child and others, when I was little my dad took me to Ibrox when we were in the middle of winning 9IAR, I still got bored and my dad still mentions that to me. Young children get bored easily don't worry about it too much. They will remember these memories of visiting Ibrox to watch Rangers with their dad fondly.

Does every thread have to turn into a sack Ally/players are underachievers thread? It's so bloody boring!!!!!!! Same old people spouting out the same old lines. Seems they can't even enjoy a title win nowdays. Why not just put "Sack Ally because he isn't a manager and our players are shit" as your signature and save typing it 30 times a day? Aanyhooooo.... can't wait to the QP match next week so I can parteeeee again. Well done Rangers, especially the lads who had never won a title before. May you win many more for us. You stayed for the fight and your names shall be written into the history of our great club.

Does every thread have to turn into a sack Ally/players are underachievers thread? It's so bloody boring!!!!!!! Same old people spouting out the same old lines. Seems they can't even enjoy a title win nowdays. Why not just put "Sack Ally because he isn't a manager and our players are shit" as your signature and save typing it 30 times a day? Aanyhooooo.... can't wait to the QP match next week so I can parteeeee again. Well done Rangers, especially the lads who had never won a title before. May you win many more for us. You stayed for the fight and your names shall be written into the history of our great club.

They are negative bastards.