Ally asks Charles for answers

and that upsets you , in what way as you continually reply.............for someone who gets bored by me, you seem to comeback for more...............tell me, when as a child did you have a happy childhood? :7325:

perhaps post around bedtime bud, more apt

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scot...rom-Green.html

ALLY MCCOIST wants the truth from Rangers supremo Charles Green amid claims Craig Whyte was involved in the new company set up by the club.

The Scottish Sun exclusively broke the news that Whyte was planning a £50m court war with Green who has admitted using the former Rangers owner to push through his buyout of the club.

Whyte claims he STILL owns Rangers - and Green was a frontman for HIM.

McCoist insisted he was unaware of the situation and wanted clarification for the fans.

He said: “I knew nothing about it last night and it is complete news to me.

“I'll definitely be meeting Charles and having a chat.

“Without doubt, again, the real people I feel for are the supporters. They've kept this club going in the last 18 months. I definitely feel for them. Just when we seem to be getting a bit of clarity, something else comes out of left field.

“I would be very hopeful that once again our supporters can get the answers they deserve.

“I'll just have a chat with him. I've had reassurances and we do chat on a regular basis. I've no doubt we'll sit down and he'll tell me the truth of what's been happening and where we see the club going.

“Being a supporter myself I can totally understand any concerns about the club. We've all got them. We just want the best for the club, especially after what the club has been through in the last 18 months.

“I think without those 36,000 season tickets, and the incredible support the fans have shown, we wouldn't be in this position at the moment.

“What I read in the newspaper today was complete news to me as I imagine it was the vast majority of the public reading it.

“There has to be a level of trust. Trust in my opinion is like respect. You don't get it, you have to earn it.

“When you start off in a new situation in any walk of life when individuals don't know each other, there has to be a level of trust and you have to hope you both have the same wishes.

“Long-term, trust becomes greater, as respect does, the longer you work with individuals and a team. Hopefully that will continue to be the case.”

When asked if he felt he had been deliberately misled, McCoist replied: " I don't think he lies to me, not at all.

"I was aware Charles Green had met Craig Whyte. I think I said that publicly. He certainly said it to me."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz2PaoLLw7Y

http://www.thescotti....rom-Green.html

ALLY MCCOIST wants the truth from Rangers supremo Charles Green amid claims Craig Whyte was involved in the new company set up by the club.

The Scottish Sun exclusively broke the news that Whyte was planning a £50m court war with Green who has admitted using the former Rangers owner to push through his buyout of the club.

Whyte claims he STILL owns Rangers - and Green was a frontman for HIM.

McCoist insisted he was unaware of the situation and wanted clarification for the fans.

He said: “I knew nothing about it last night and it is complete news to me.

“I'll definitely be meeting Charles and having a chat.

“Without doubt, again, the real people I feel for are the supporters. They've kept this club going in the last 18 months. I definitely feel for them. Just when we seem to be getting a bit of clarity, something else comes out of left field.

“I would be very hopeful that once again our supporters can get the answers they deserve.

“I'll just have a chat with him. I've had reassurances and we do chat on a regular basis. I've no doubt we'll sit down and he'll tell me the truth of what's been happening and where we see the club going.

“Being a supporter myself I can totally understand any concerns about the club. We've all got them. We just want the best for the club, especially after what the club has been through in the last 18 months.

“I think without those 36,000 season tickets, and the incredible support the fans have shown, we wouldn't be in this position at the moment.

“What I read in the newspaper today was complete news to me as I imagine it was the vast majority of the public reading it.

“There has to be a level of trust. Trust in my opinion is like respect. You don't get it, you have to earn it.

“When you start off in a new situation in any walk of life when individuals don't know each other, there has to be a level of trust and you have to hope you both have the same wishes.

“Long-term, trust becomes greater, as respect does, the longer you work with individuals and a team. Hopefully that will continue to be the case.”

When asked if he felt he had been deliberately misled, McCoist replied: " I don't think he lies to me, not at all.

"I was aware Charles Green had met Craig Whyte. I think I said that publicly. He certainly said it to me."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co....#ixzz2PaoLLw7Y

Headline doesn't really match the actual quotes as usual.

Ally's been getting a lot of stick recently. Some of it justified , some not , but I fail to see how some can blame him here. Because he has sympathy for the fans !

When I first heard the start of this I thought " Aw no, here we go again " as I'm sure most did. So what's wrong for the manager of the team, and the best link between supporter and club to sympathise. Do you think he's being dishonest ?

Whatever your opinion about him as a manager is I'm sure we can all agree is he's not dishonest.

i watched the interview on ssn, and he clearly doesnt know.

hes hardly going to dismiss something he doesnt know as fact, if it transpired to have any truth to it Ally would look foolish.

I agree. I just watched it there, Ally is as clued up on this situation as everyone else on here.

No need for Ally to be dragged into any of this.

Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise." Maybe our manager has matured. Instead of his 'everything in the gardens is rosy" attitude he has left it open for the boardroom to answer the questions. Did any of you watch the documentary about Rangers?. The players were told one thing, then less than an hour after were told the opposite from Sky TV. Is it any wonder Ally did not end the speculation today. IMO CG and JT have to deal with this.

Typical bloody media.How was Ally supposed to know the ins and outs of the takeover and every conversation that took place?

Shower of bastards. Ally should just give them the "no comment"treatment when they ask him anything other than football matters

Where does it state it's an anti -Ally story the thread is not an attack on Ally.

The thread might not be an attack on him, but it has served as a podium for some veiled attacks on him.

I think that's what the guy meant by the story being spun into an anti-Ally story.