Derek Adams

Did we not have a thread entitled "Free Speech"?

If you know something, spit it out.

I can tell you that, due to DA digging his heels in, Ross County will vote against Doncaster's afterbirth of a plan.

With Paisley CSC voting the same way, we WILL be promoted.

Personally, I would have Adams as our manager in a heartbeat.

No victory over a team of acne-ridden, teenage amateurs whose list of players sounds like an IRA roll call will change that.

Did we not have a thread entitled "Free Speech"?

If you know something, spit it out.

I can tell you that, due to DA digging his heels in, Ross County will vote against Doncaster's afterbirth of a plan.

With Paisley CSC voting the same way, we WILL be promoted.

Personally, I would have Adams as our manager in a heartbeat.

No victory over a team of acne-ridden, teenage amateurs whose list of players sounds like an IRA roll call will change that.

What has Adams achieved as a manager so far?

How do you explain his spell at Hibs?

IMO, Adams would be a big risk. Sure, he has done very well at County, maybe even SPL manager of the year well, but some clubs and managers are just a perfect fit and Adams / County seem that way. Take him out of Dingwall to a much larger club with a different dynamic and a different set of expectations and he may struggle; it would be a gamble. If we get rid of Ally, i would like a more experienced non-Scottish manager to come in.

Adams has potential as a manager, but remains too unproven at the moment. He's done really well at Ross County over a number of years, but his poor spell as the assistant boss of Hibs and the fact that at least one manager a season gets this tag as "next big thing" work against him at the moment.