Ally McCoist 'gangnam style'

WilliamFyfe

Hilarious, Ally.

How about you desist from posing for the cameras and focus on picking a Rangers team which plays good football, eh?

What a fanny you are.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilarious, Ally.

How about you desist from posing for the cameras and focus on picking a Rangers team which plays good football, eh?

Not only was he having fun on the touch line in such a massive game, but he appears to have loaned his track suit bottoms to Kenny. This will just not do, Ally must go now, misuse of rangers clothing is the last straw.

You weren't fishing, you're just using that excuse because you now look an idiot.

Nonsense, I was using irony all along. I realise dancing is an essential tool in the Rangers manager's armoury. Bill Struth was forever dancing the Charlston when a young player scored for the first time and Scot Symon would jitterbug in unrestrained delight during every friendly.

Keep the insults coming, Ally boys. :000000082:

Nonsense, I was using irony all along. I realise dancing is an essential tool in the Rangers manager's armoury. Bill Struth was forever dancing the Charlston when a young player scored for the first time and Scot Symon would jitterbug in unrestrained delight during every friendly.

Keep the insults coming, Ally boys. :000000082:

Keep making a fool of yourself :lol:

Lol the hate is strong in some.

That's rather a strong word to use, I sense disappointment and disillusionment but hate,no. The opposite is true in my case,I love the guy and have been in his company (The Nile) during the nine in a row days,but I'm sorry if it upsets some of you youngsters on here but Scott Symon, Davie White, Willie Waddell, Jock Wallace, John Grieg, Graeme Souness, Walter Smith, Dick Advocaat, Alex McLeish, Paul Le Guen, never behaved this way when exercising their duties as Rangers manager and Ally I'm sorry to say is by a long mile the worse I have seen out of all of them. Perhaps there's a connection?

I'm sorry if it upsets some of you youngsters on here but Scott Symon, Davie White, Willie Waddell, Jock Wallace, John Grieg, Graeme Souness, Walter Smith, Dick Advocaat, Alex McLeish, Paul Le Guen, never behaved this way when exercising their duties as Rangers manager and Ally I'm sorry to say is by a long mile the worse I have seen out of all of them. Perhaps there's a connection?

And to think some supporters think Ally is the one to defend our traditions. The legend can do no wrong.

After all thats went on at the club and the way Ally has conducted himself i think hes entitled to a wee laugh during a friendly. The leagues won it might no have been pretty to watch at times but its job done so ffs give the guy a break