Ally McCoist 'gangnam style'

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilarious, Ally.

How about you desist from posing for the cameras and focus on picking a Rangers team which plays good football, eh?

Seriously? Ffs the guy is enjoying a friendly after everything the clubs been through but you are still denying the guy the chance to have a bit of fun

Hilarious, Ally.

How about you desist from posing for the cameras and focus on picking a Rangers team which plays good football, eh?

He done it after hegarty scored. Nothing wrong with it must be a inside joke with the 2 of them.

Good to see.

I'd find it funnier if Ally and his two braindead accomplices were not responsible for us having to watch "shit on a stick" every other Saturday.

Wow - calling durrant and mcdowall "brain dead" is ridiculous and insulting. imagine daring to have a laugh at your work. okay the football has not been great but ffs he was having a joke with hegarty after he scored in Friendly. I saw it happen at the time and the supporters around me all thought it was funny.