RST Statement

djbroxybear

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone who joins in a member, if you invest in RFC via the RST you become a shareholder. You have no further voting right than a member though, just the knowledge you own a small part of the club.

no, you own a small part of the large amount of shares the rst bought.

You can never cash in your shares, because you don't own any.

You wish you had the platform they do and not just a faceless messageboard, the jealously is oozing.

Jealousy absolutely not.

If they never uttered another single solitary noise, for me it would too soon.

Thy claim to represent the fans - they represent themselves.

Good statement putting pressure on the right people and highlighting the right issues.

Sad to see the RST/FF jealously out in force, those bad boys at the trust hogging the limelight again...

I am going to guess that you are a RST/FF fan boy.

Your first sentence is completely fine and if left at that would of been taken on board by other posters on here wether they like the RST or not, but by adding your second line it just takes all credit from it and makes you look like you have been sent by someone to come on here to try and big this story/statement up.

My own opinion is there is no point in persuing Craig whyte as he doesn't really do courts and doubt he is even bothered by rulings against him.

Seems a bit pointless to me. Whyte has nothing to do with the club, the evidence is there in Duff and Phelp's Report.

Still a few answers I would like before I totally commit to that. Im 99% sure you are right, but still a slight concern around the funding streams going through SevCo 5088.

Certainly dont need a court case to answer these questions though!

I am going to guess that you are a RST/FF fan boy.

Your first sentence is completely fine and if left at that would of been taken on board by other posters on here wether they like the RST or not, but by adding your second line it just takes all credit from it and makes you look like you have been sent by someone to come on here to try and big this story/statement up.

My own opinion is there is no point in persuing Craig whyte as he doesn't really do courts and doubt he is even bothered by rulings against him.

A week ago I was a tim now I am Chris Graham – I’m neither. Just stuck in work with no access to FF anymore due to all the malware on that site forcing my work to block it.

Shocked at the venom on here directed at fellow fans TBH.