Gazza on Alan Carr at 10pm

dee9

Fuck sake man, wots ur, oh wait sorry.. 'What's your' problem? It's a message board ffs!..the queens English need not always apply!!!

It's not about the Queen's English, proper English, or whatever. It's not about coming from Glasgow and posting Glasgow English. It's about writing something that people can understand. I'm from Glasgow and have trouble understanding half of what's posted here because frankly I get the impression some of the folk here have a writing age of about remedial eight.

I suspect most folk here don't talk like Wee MacGreegor or even Oor Wullie so why post that way? Scots English does fine thanks.

Stories about Gazza - I always enjoyed the story Wee Rino told;

AC MILAN star Rino Gattuso has told how Paul Gascoigne took him under his wing and bought him a new wardrobe when he first arrived at Rangers.

Gattuso told BBCScotland's Offside that when he arrived at Ibrox as a 19-year-old he was short of money and had very few clothes.

Gazza took the Italian to aGlasgow store to buy clothes - and told the Italian that the money would be taken out of his first wage.

But when the World Cup winner checked his pay packet, he realised that Gazza had actually paid for the clothes himself so as not to embarrass the youngster.