What a Fanny !

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I distrust Green at the moment.

That banner was an embarrassment (Up there with the Yanks out banner)

So I'm glad the guy took it down, he wasn't quick enough for oor Wullie Vass though :pipe: It'll probably still make the papers.

x3762h.png

2n1anb9.png

xe0cd2.png

Hard man, eh ? ...... :wanker:

I'd av kicked um square 'n the baws......... (tu)

I don't think this would have been this fellas reaction if it was 3 older guys holding the banner.....so suggests he is a bit of a belter.....even if you disagree with the banner.....oh and anyone notice is is also one of the Engerlunders division.....no time for them either......we are a British Club!

(tu)

Cheers. Did think it a little odd if it was for this thread considering I don't even know which person in the pictures he was referring to as a fanny. Do we get to know of his other misdeeds?

I assume previously banned poster?

Theres a lot of boys in that picture who will struggle to get their hole without saying do you wanna smell my chloroform after shave..

This is the type that bring this great club down mate,wee fannys that want a bit of adulation for something they clearly have no idea what they are talking/showing off about.The sad thing is the media latch onto it KNOWING this.

I don't think this would have been this fellas reaction if it was 3 older guys holding the banner.....so suggests he is a bit of a belter.....even if you disagree with the banner.....oh and anyone notice is is also one of the Engerlunders division.....no time for them either......we are a British Club!

It doesnt suggest he is a bit of a belter if you dont know what he would have done if it was 3 older guys holding it. He could equally be a nutter and have ripped it from them and given them each a slap.

Also, the guy could be English so would give him a undeniable reason for wearing and england top. I do agree that if he is scottish, it would be a bit odd though.

As much as I distrust Green at the moment.

That banner was an embarrassment (Up there with the Yanks out banner)

So I'm glad the guy took it down, he wasn't quick enough for oor Wullie Vass though :pipe: It'll probably still make the papers.

Think your right. Been told its on Record website.Unfortunately.

The England cricket team also represents Wales so he could be 'One of the Waleslunders division' (tu)

It doesnt suggest he is a bit of a belter if you dont know what he would have done if it was 3 older guys holding it. He could equally be a nutter and have ripped it from them and given them each a slap.

Also, the guy could be English so would give him a undeniable reason for wearing and england top. I do agree that if he is scottish, it would be a bit odd though.

being a big lad myself, I don't think I would have ripped it out their hands and intimidated them, they are daft young boys....a quiet, get that banner to fuck down would have sufficed. Only my opinion!

Maybe he's English? Pretty sure its a cricket juke anyway.

Loving the difference to this thread on here and FF.

FF is castigating the bald guy, over here seems mostly supportive of the bald guy.

I like it here :7325:

I would agree it was out of order if he started punching feck out the kid, but to give him a bit of a row for a stupid banner is fine.

Just surprised the guy did not get lifted!

Baldies are always raging. Probably because they've not got any hair.

He should get a wig. Would stop the rest of us laughing at him behind his back.

a baldy brammer would be my sentiments.....never did like the baldies.....I wanted to be a Wanderer!