Ally - How can he be 100% focused?

delamonty

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally has had a nightmare start to his managerial life that is unquestionable, as a Rangers man and in fact for most of 2012 the only Rangers man with any real power at the club the pressure on him as our champion must of been incredible, does that excuse or explain bad football and players regularly played well out of position? No of course not and Ally still has a long way to go before he will be able to be judged purely on footballing matters but he has shown more courage that most people in football have and deserves credit for that. There isnt the same kind of criteria for judging Ally as judging Mcleish as although Mcleish was a better manager in footballing terms he didnt have to be the heart and soul of the club for nearly a year and he didnt go to work thinking more about Admin, CVAs, Newco or Sanctions than Tactics, Training and Player Selection.

i never said the 3rd place finish was good, ecks time was up and he decided to leave before he was pushed, at least he knew when to walk

You're focusing on the positives and ignoring the negatives. The exact opposite of what you do with Ally.

Smells like an agenda to me.

he didnt go to work thinking more about admin, CVAs, Newco or Sanctions than Tactics, Training and Player Selection.

mccoist hasnt had to think about that for the best part of a year now, yet his tactics, formations and game plans have still been awful until the league was actually won

He also finished 3rd in a two horse race and, in one season, lost all 4 Oldfirm games.

Was going to post this, feel the argument moved on from, Ally's crap, to prove McLeish is crap, do we really want to go there. Bears!!!

mccoist hasnt had to think about that for the best part of a year now, yet his tactics, formations and game plans have still been awful until the league was actually won

I know im going over Allys whole time at Rangers, he has got a hell of a lot to work on and in my darker moments i have said he should resign this summer but the last two games have seen a big improvement and if Ally can get the lads playing like that consistantly especialy in a title run in then he will have learned from.this season. Perhaps he deserves the chance to show hes learned before we look at a change of manager.

still harking on about ally and his failures, is it something you are enjoying, been discussed to death and looks like ally is staying which is brilliant yet we are gonna carry on with this tit for tat rubbish putting the guy down on a daily basis. i know you like debate and discussion but he is not going anywhere it seems and people are still going to do this, have you a purpose?

still harking on about ally and his failures, is it something you are enjoying, been discussed to death and looks like ally is staying which is brilliant yet we are gonna carry on with this tit for tat rubbish putting the guy down on a daily basis. i know you like debate and discussion but he is not going anywhere it seems and people are still going to do this, have you a purpose?

It an agenda, for some its been going on from the moment Walter left, there's an opinion that Ally's football education is from Walter, ergo he only knows how to play one way, it insulting, but on the evidence of the season so far its hard to totally refute it.

It an agenda, for some its been going on from the moment Walter left, there's an opinion that Ally's football education is from Walter, ergo he only knows how to play one way, it insulting, but on the evidence of the season so far its hard to totally refute it.

whether its refuted or not i see no real good from the same posters constantly saying the same things regarding ally and i would ask what is the purpose if it looks like he is staying anyway. is it to keep things fresh for when ally makes a boo boo so they can carry on where they left, maybe they had shown how they feel early on in not such a nice manner without being respectfull of who he is and now it looks like he is staying they dont want to be seen as allowing ally time now. the guy is staying and its very scum like this attitude where you avoid all positives and only focus on the negatives. we have a club, we have a promotion and we have another season to actually build on whatever little progess we have achieved in such a troublesome season, wether its enough progress for some or not i have friends who support the darkside and they seem to have more respect for our manager than some of our own fans.

whether its refuted or not i see no real good from the same posters constantly saying the same things regarding ally and i would ask what is the purpose if it looks like he is staying anyway. is it to keep things fresh for when ally makes a boo boo so they can carry on where they left, maybe they had shown how they feel early on in not such a nice manner without being respectfull of who he is and now it looks like he is staying they dont want to be seen as allowing ally time now. the guy is staying and its very scum like this attitude where you avoid all positives and only focus on the negatives. we have a club, we have a promotion and we have another season to actually build on whatever little progess we have achieved in such a troublesome season, wether its enough progress for some or not i have friends who support the darkside and they seem to have more respect for our manager than some of our own fans.

Can only agree with you, its difficult at times to remember most of these guy's are Rangers supporters with genuine concern's about Rangers. One thing I have always felt is, if Ally did not think he could take Rangers forward he would walk, nothing I have seen so far suggest's he can't, sadly the reverse of this is also true. :21: