Donald Findlay

racoon

I would have him back on the board but not as ceo, needs to be a hard nose business man who will make the tough calls and bring new investors in.

Football has changed, it's all about bringing as much money as you can to a club now.

Have to agree with this .Bringing in new investment has too be a priority of any new CEO .Wouldnt imagine it would be such a bad thing if he were able to handle the media well too .

The CEO needs to be someone who knows commercial sports inside out. Needs to be aware of markets, emerging markets , trends etc.The person needs to be able to bring in investment, sponsorships and raise the profile of the club with a strong marketing team behind them. Donald Finlay ticks none of those boxes.

Donald Findlay is, as some have said, very much a practicing QC and the best there is. He also may be happy where he is right now.

If he were to come back then he should be on the board but not CEO and he could handle the legal issues that the club are facing.

I doubt ANY reporter would get away with printing shite if he was around.

Donald Findlay is, as some have said, very much a practicing QC and the best there is. He also may be happy where he is right now.

If he were to come back then he should be on the board but not CEO and he could handle the legal issues that the club are facing.

I doubt ANY reporter would get away with printing shite if he was around.

This

We need fresh ideas, fresh faces. People moan when it comes to players coming back yet are more than happy when it's some individuals for behind the scenes.

The problem with old faces/Supporters are that when it comes to making tough decisions they might not have the strength needed to do it. That's what I liked about Green, he was ruthless. This club needs changes, changes at all levels and it needs them fast.