Neil Warnock was at the game yesterday

I said it last week and got dogs abuse for it. Now we are being told he was there yesterday and you still won't accept it, so here is a wee photo for you to take in....

Source: http://willievass.ph...0000qJMjARBFTPU

BIUiy6QCUAMNB_U.jpg

You said he was there last week while he was on final score on BBC1. Thats why you got abuse for it. He wasnt there last week.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You said he was there last week while he was on final score on BBC1. Thats why you got abuse for it. He wasnt there last week.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. It was me who stated last week that a mate had heard that Green wanted Warnock as manager - I DID NOT state he was at the game.

A mate who was at the game today messaged me and told me that he was told that CG wants Neil Warnock as manager. Is this something that others have heard today?

unlike you and the poster above i don't go about looking for threads. If i don't see it posted i will post it.

Is it a big deal?

Considering your title was exactly the same as a thread already listed on the front page of this forum, you cannot have looked very hard.

As for being a big deal? Nah, I just felt the need to point it out.

From the record.

Warnock revealed he used to joke about using McCall's status at Ibrox to get him the Rangers job but it never worked out - and he was gutted when they eventually split.

He said: "I was disappointed when Stuart left me three years ago but to be fair to him he had to make a decision.

"He loved Bradford, that club was the love of his life when he played for them. I think the offer just pulled on his heart strings too much and he couldn't turn it down. I think he learned a lot with me. I gave him a lot of freedom and I hope it will stand him in good stead.

"I didn't say to Stuart at the time but I thought he was leaving too soon. But when you're a young man you want to get on with your life, you want to get on the managerial ladder and I accepted that.

"It's funny but me and him always talked about managing Rangers together. I said to him that was the only chance I'd get of getting the job at Ibrox - if he came with me."

Wait and ill get my microscope mate (tu)

His wife's grandparents are from Greenock. As such, his Scottish team are Greenock Morton. He brought Sheffield United up for a friendly with Morton a few years ago, during which time Mcinally was in charge of Morton. He was probably there to see Jim Mcinally.

If that was the case bud, i really don't think he would have a seat in the Members.

I said it last week and got dogs abuse for it. Now we are being told he was there yesterday and you still won't accept it, so here is a wee photo for you to take in....

Source: http://willievass.ph...0000qJMjARBFTPU

BIUiy6QCUAMNB_U.jpg

Off topic, it's good to see Jukebox looking well after his recent health issues.

Also off topic. That wee blonde on the right, oh aye!

Aye, he holidays up near Dunoon, can't remember if he's actually got a house up here or whether he just rents one of the holiday lodges but he is planning on buying land and building a house here.

Where abouts?

I know Ally has a gaff round at Strachur, seen him in the cot house, also seen him in MacLures trying to fire into the barmaid :lol:

Didn't know Warnock had a house here??

Where abouts?

I know Ally has a gaff round at Strachur, seen him in the cot house, also seen him in MacLures trying to fire into the barmaid :lol:

Didn't know Warnock had a house here??

Aye, pretty sure Andy Goram has one up Tighnabruaich way too.

:lol: Tremendous from Ally.

I'm not sure that Warnock actually owns a house here just now, but my old man's helped him with TV's the last couple of times he was up on holiday. He's here the now and my old man was saying he'd told him he was planning on buying land and building a house.

I heard roumers a couple of weeks ago he was the man Charles Green wanted as our next manager. I thought it was shite then i saw this picture from willie vass.

NeilWarnock_zps057ca633.jpg

I see juke box is looking better....wasn't he ill with something strange and had to quit management?