Scum behavior tonight - first hand.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the kitchen leave the football to the men.

I think not, from some of the comments I have been reading regarding the sectarianism and glorification of hooliganism and law breaking, it is not men but neanderthals on this forum tonight.

Cave men don't belong at football matches and real men don't act like dicks.

I think not, from some of the comments I have been reading regarding the sectarianism and glorification of hooliganism and law breaking, it is not men but neanderthals on this forum tonight.

Cave men don't belong at football matches and real men don't act like dicks.

The insults never stop from yourself eh? Yet you want to get on your high horse about others. Away to bed hen.

rather than give this scum a literal slap, the better thing to do is to slap them with a Football Banning Order, a Criminal Record and the ensuing press coverage, naming and shaming them to ensure that their actions are known, which, if they are working could cost them a job.

Bruises heal quickly but what I have said above lasts a hell of a lot longer....

Aye because that would happen?

All of which you've mentioned won't happen, the guys who done it are scum and if they got booted about the place then good i say.

If they're happy to mock the dead, throw stuff at kids and provoke people they only have themselves to blame for getting their cunts kicked in.

You're such an apologist it's un-fucking-believable.

Aye because that would happen?

All of which you've mentioned won't happen, the guys who done it are scum and if they got booted about the place then good i say.

If they're happy to mock the dead, throw stuff at kids and provoke people they only have themselves to blame for getting their cunts kicked in.

You're such an apologist it's un-fucking-believable.

No, I just happen to be law abiding and it DOES happen because I have seen it first hand.

Don't expect anything else from that mob, they had the cheek to call us Scotland's shame after Manchester, a minority of supporters caused trouble, but with that lot you hear about it all the time. Peeing & fighting with each other at Dens Park, rioting outside Tynecastle last season, a few to mention and I've heard about that Green Brigade lot even fighting with each other. They are Scotland's shame and I'm glad we are no longer linked with them as much as we were before, they are an embarrassment.

All those celtic fans who were singing stuff about the Ibrox disaster, throwing coins at children and causing trouble etc deserved their arses kicked (if true).

But it's not right if it was innocent families going there to simply watch the football getting chased or started on.

No, I just happen to be law abiding and it DOES happen because I have seen it first hand.

The police done fuck all about it at the time so nothing will be done about their actions as it wasn't dealt with at the time.

If you behave like scum and provoke people then they can hardly complain when (if) they get a reaction now can they?

Don't expect anything else from that mob, they had the check the call as Scotland's shame after Manchester after a minority of supporters caused trouble, but with that lot you hear about it all the time. Peeing & fighting with each other at Dens Park, rioting outside Tynecastle last season, a few to mention and I've heard about that Green Brigade lot even fighting with each other. They are Scotland's shame and I'm glad we are no longer linked with them as much as we were before, they are an embarrassment.

Well said. It is better that we are no longer linked to them as it seems to bring out the worst in our great support and we can do without it.

They are much more than Scotland's Shame.

All those celtic fans who were singing stuff about the Ibrox disaster, throwing coins at children and causing trouble etc deserved their arses kicked (if true).

But it's not right if it was innocent families going there to simply watch the football getting chased or started on.

Why even feel the need to mention that? Literally nothing suggesting that has been hinted at.

Odd.

The police done fuck all about it at the time so nothing will be done about their actions as it wasn't dealt with at the time.

If you behave like scum and provoke people then they can hardly complain when (if) they get a reaction now can they?

Well then there should be serious questions asked about the police if they were not doing their job.

Trust me those doing the provoking will ALWAYS complain when they get the reaction they were looking for in the first place.

The only way to piss these people off, and I know it is hard, is not to react to them.

Why even feel the need to mention that? Literally nothing suggesting that has been hinted at.

Odd.

Read the special little word in there.. (IF)

And yes, i've seen quite alot of RUMOURS on twitter etc, one in particular saying that a man with his wee kid selling flags or something got chased.

Like I said, rumours, rumours, rumours.

Well then there should be serious questions asked about the police if they were not doing their job.

Trust me those doing the provoking will ALWAYS complain when they get the reaction they were looking for in the first place.

The only way to piss these people off, and I know it is hard, is not to react to them.

There's been questions asked of the police for longer than ive been around, they're still biased and clueless from most of what i see.

Id like to see you show restraint if someone hit your kids with something or mocked you, considering the shite they dished out, they (allegadly) got the reaction they deserved.

Read the special little word in there.. (IF)

And yes, i've seen quite alot of RUMOURS on twitter etc, one in particular saying that a man with his wee kid selling flags or something got chased.

Like I said, rumours, rumours, rumours.

I did see the special little word, don't know what part of my reply made you think i hadn't.

I just found it an odd thing to bring up, that's all.