God Is A Prod

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Junkie?

Nah, probably the only frontman of any successful 80's/90's group who was vocally against the charlie and the smack.

Unless we're criticising other people's appearances ? That may back you into a corner a wee bit

Of course god is a prod, I might start a thread stating that neil lennon is a dirty horrible yellow toothed taigy eyed fuckface seen as it appears its state the obvious day!

( on a serious note, I feel sorry for people with no faith, I can't imagine the pain they must feel when a loved one passes and the realisation that in their mind, that's it. No comfort in believing you'll see them again on the other side or that they are looking down on you...shame really that many have lost their spiritual side but as long as theyre good people I'm sure the big man well let em off with a ticking off and a 'told you so' when theyre time comes!! )

This is officially a Bible John thread

nah nah son. if its about God then i expect it to become your thread. you love to bash the protestants dont you mate. your like the atheists at my work. they talk about God more than i do! jesus this jesus that , God this God that. atheists are obsessed with God.

if you come across a thread on this website and someone has posted a sentence, you instantly come to the conclusion that there was an intelligence behind the string of words, yet atheists look and the dna code and say, nah no intelligence here. nothing to see, move along. i read that you can fill a tea spoon with all of the dna thats in your body,but if you put it into one single line of code then it would stretch to the moon and back half a million times. and its all in perfect order. thats not random chance.thats sheer genius.

has your god told you how he did anything yermaw?

Of course god is a prod, I might start a thread stating that neil lennon is a dirty horrible yellow toothed taigy eyed fuckface seen as it appears its state the obvious day!

( on a serious note, I feel sorry for people with no faith, I can't imagine the pain they must feel when a loved one passes and the realisation that in their mind, that's it. No comfort in believing you'll see them again on the other side or that they are looking down on you...shame really that many have lost their spiritual side but as long as theyre good people I'm sure the big man well let em off with a ticking off and a 'told you so' when theyre time comes!! )

depends who your big man is mate. if its the God of the bible then that aint going to happen.if God is a perfect judge then he cant look all the laws weve broken and just dismiss us as not guilty.no judge in this country would do that, so how much more strict would the perfect judge of the universe be? thisis where jesus comes in though. he takes our place infront of the judge. all we have to do is to repent and follow him, trust him with your life. its a free gift, no goodworks can bribe a judge to dismiss our crime. simples

nah nah son. if its about God then i expect it to become your thread. you love to bash the protestants dont you mate. your like the atheists at my work. they talk about God more than i do! jesus this jesus that , God this God that. atheists are obsessed with God.

if you come across a thread on this website and someone has posted a sentence, you instantly come to the conclusion that there was an intelligence behind the string of words, yet atheists look and the dna code and say, nah no intelligence here. nothing to see, move along. i read that you can fill a tea spoon with all of the dna thats in your body,but if you put it into one single line of code then it would stretch to the moon and back half a million times. and its all in perfect order. thats not random chance.thats sheer genius.

has your god told you how he did anything yermaw?

Who are you to say I'm any sort of Athiest ?

Seriously ? How many times have we gone over this ? No one can possibly assert there is no God. That's my view.

The enemy are the religious and people who think like you. That God is on your side and will partake in your arguments and will vouch for you. What an arrogant and egotistical way of thinking. Go and read your one and only book.

depends who your big man is mate. if its the God of the bible then that aint going to happen.if God is a perfect judge then he cant look all the laws weve broken and just dismiss us as not guilty.no judge in this country would do that, so how much more strict would the perfect judge of the universe be? thisis where jesus comes in though. he takes our place infront of the judge. all we have to do is to repent and follow him, trust him with your life. its a free gift, no goodworks can bribe a judge to dismiss our crime. simples

And how immoral is this ? That we can simply throw our baggage onto a scapegoat for the promise of eternal reward ?

If there is a God and a creator of the universe, then this scripture is not logical. It is the reason why all monotheistic scripture is innately irrational. Without purpose.

god does not exsist, even though I can't prove it, neither can anyone prove he does.

is it absolutely true that God does not exist?

if its absolutely true then tell me how you can get absolute truth from a chemical reaction in your brain? how do you know that the reaction in your brain is true and the reaction in my brain is false? your going to use your senses to validate your senses.

if you knew 1% of all the information in the universe then is it possible that of the 99% that you dont yet know- that God could exist? of course he could, that would be a logical and rational conclusion.

its only if someone knew 100% of all there was to know , that he could reveal things to us so that we knew for sure that they were true. that someone is God. its only because he exists that we can know things for sure.

you cant have a building without having a builder and you cant have a creation without having a creator.

And how immoral is this ? That we can simply throw our baggage onto a scapegoat for the promise of eternal reward ?

If there is a God and a creator of the universe, then this scripture is not logical. It is the reason why all monotheistic scripture is innately irrational. Without purpose.

im not sure how you think this is immoral, if God came down as a man and wanted to take all of our baggage away because he loves us so much, so that we could spend eternity with him. then i think thats amazing, he was willing to sacrifice his own life so that i might get a chance to find him. what could be better than that?

Who are you to say I'm any sort of Athiest ?

Seriously ? How many times have we gone over this ? No one can possibly assert there is no God. That's my view.

The enemy are the religious and people who think like you. That God is on your side and will partake in your arguments and will vouch for you. What an arrogant and egotistical way of thinking. Go and read your one and only book.

seriously how many times do we need to go over this? you believe that there may be a god yet its a god thats left us absolutely no information about him or how he does things or whats expected of us and where we go when we die?

that god is useless

im not sure how you think this is immoral, if God came down as a man and wanted to take all of our baggage away because he loves us so much, so that we could spend eternity with him. then i think thats amazing, he was willing to sacrifice his own life so that i might get a chance to find him. what could be better than that?

Because we didn't ask for it. I did not ask for a being to sacrifice himself for my minor discrepancies 2000 years before I was conceived. This was imposed on me, if it were true.

I can't believe you cannot identify how heavily biased this scripture is in favor of it's church and the rulers who wrote it.

seriously how many times do we need to go over this? you believe that there may be a god yet its a god thats left us absolutely no information about him or how he does things or whats expected of us and where we go when we die?

that god is useless

So your God created a civilisation of slaves. I get it now. Not only slaves but slaves who were incapable of abiding by thought-law. That you could be convicted for things that may occur to you in your dreams. To think that this is true is complete mental illness. But it's your delusions not mine.

that god is useless

but how can be there no "god" ? There must be some kind of creator, if not, then where did all this come from?