Dunfermline

It was the same SFA that fined us

Punishment was from the SFL, was it not? They also got a 15 point deduction, to our 10, that was missed out in the OP.

And they face a £150,000 fine if certain conditions not met.

Is this not old news anyway, or has something new happened?

Punishment was from the SFL, was it not? They also got a 15 point deduction, to our 10, that was missed out in the OP.

And they face a £150,000 fine if certain conditions not met.

Is this not old news anyway, or has something new happened?

it was this afternoon at SFA headquarters and I didn't omit anything the rest was old news I only put up what happened today.

Dunfermline: Transfer embargo to run until 2014

Dunfermline's transfer ban will remain in place until at least the end of the year following a Scottish FA disciplinary hearing.

The Pars were already subject to a Scottish Football League-imposed ban on signing players over the age of 21 whilst they remain in administration.

And the SFA says the embargo should continue until the end of 2013.

Continue reading the main story

I hope that we can now put these issues behind us and continue the battle to keep the team afloat

Bryan Jackson

Dunfermline administrator

The club's administrator Bryan Jackson described the hearing as "fair" and said an appeal was "unlikely".

"They adequately took into account the specific circumstances that we face at Dunfermline," he explained on the club's website.

"I recognise that they had to impose a penalty on the club for going into administration and believe that the transfer embargo until 31 December 2013 on players aged over 21 matches, to an extent, the existing SFL sanctions and is a reasoned response from the SFA.

"Whilst we are awaiting the written official judgement it is unlikely that we will be appealing this decision."

Dunfermline suffered a 15-point deduction after entering administration.

They ended the league season second bottom of the First Division, consigning them to a relegation play-off against Second Division Forfar Athletic.

Forfar have the upper hand in that tie, having won the first leg 3-1 on Wednesday.

"The club is going through difficult times both on and off the pitch and I hope that we can now put these issues behind us and continue the battle to keep the team afloat financially and win in the play-offs," added Jackson.

Farce. The SFA give them a signing ban on over 21 year old's, when they (the SFA) gave us a signing ban on over 18 year old's.

It would help if they gave a reason for this discrepancy.

Even numerous jurnos were slightly bemused at this today on twitter.

None of this should surprise anyone. We all knew that any sanctions for any other club wouldn't match those imposed on us.

Just proves what we all knew, that certain people at the top of our game, in the mhedia and on the sfa/spl boards have tried to either kill us off, or keep us from rebuilding.

And it continues still.

There will be many more examples of leniency to come as more and more clubs get into financial difficulties.

Tell you what ,that was a carve up today . No doubts . 3men sent off .You could have predicted this as I'm convinced there's concern for Dunfermline and their status.

The top brass I'm sure will be happy with this .

Alloa will get the same treatment.

Tell you what ,that was a carve up today . No doubts . 3men sent off .You could have predicted this as I'm convinced there's concern for Dunfermline and their status.

The top brass I'm sure will be happy with this .

Alloa will get the same treatment.

The conspiracy runs deeeep!