Builders Hats in the sixties/seventies

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phew pleased I didn't say yes Rab.

Skanked my uncle out of loads of cash from a pub venture in Germany and treated his sister( my mum) like the shit off his shoe for years. Was only a young boy when all this happened, but me and my bandidos been looking for the cunt for years ed. last time I was close was Manchester 2008, as I knew he was in Blackpool and he would have to be close, he is a bear after all. He used to run all the European flights for bears out of Glasgow in the 70's and early 80's. dare say he fuckin robbed them as well. Cunt of a man. Used to drive a black cab on Glasgow , very close to the players, one in particular centre forward legend back in the day. Sorry for the confusion again mate.

No Surrender

Rab

100% correct, also HJ was as hard as they come. He was also quite respected, as was my family within a certain organisation. How did you know ED.

No Surrender

Rab

There was a couple of taxi drivers at the call of the players when I knew a lot of the players between 86 95 sh , did he have longish hair can recall one guy, not overly tall and built like a brickhouse as the saying goes .

Skanked my uncle out of loads of cash from a pub venture in Germany and treated his sister( my mum) like the shit off his shoe for years. Was only a young boy when all this happened, but me and my bandidos been looking for the cunt for years ed. last time I was close was Manchester 2008, as I knew he was in Blackpool and he would have to be close, he is a bear after all. He used to run all the European flights for bears out of Glasgow in the 70's and early 80's. dare say he fuckin robbed them as well. Cunt of a man. Used to drive a black cab on Glasgow , very close to the players, one in particular centre forward legend back in the day. Sorry for the confusion again mate.

No Surrender

Rab

Are you fae kirky?