Emotional day at Murray Park-Luca G Twitter.

That's pretty stupid, even by your standards.

Flying fuck do I give as to your thoughts , even allowing for the fuck I have replied, due mainly to good manners.

The fact you cannot see what I was getting at then.....that's your problem.............enjoy your Friday night.

All the best to them all, supprised about McAusland just read a interview where he talks about hoping to break into.the first team this coming season.

He hasn't been released. He still has 2 years to run on his contract.

One wonders if all the guys who posted about loyalty to Ally , will come out and say ......what about the loyalty to these players.

Aw fuckit, in for penny in for a pound. I have had a right good look at them and a canny for the life of me see which one is gonna star in a 9 in a Row team then go on to become Manager of Ranger's in what can only be described as the most traumatic period in the 140 year history of The Club.

I have had a thought though maybe this won't turn into an Ally McCoist Slagging thread, must go think I just saw a pig fly by my window.

Aw fuckit, in for penny in for a pound. I have had a right good look at them and a canny for the life of me see which one is gonna star in a 9 in a Row team then go on to become Manager of Ranger's in what can only be described as the most traumatic period in the 140 year history of The Club.

I have had a thought though maybe this won't turn into an Ally McCoist Slagging thread, must go think I just saw a pig fly by my window.

I was not nor intended this to be an Ally slagging thread..............I have never slagged Ally have always questioned his lack of skill to be a manager of our club.

The post I made on here , was merely to highlight the guys who said that we must stand by Ally as he stood by us, well those youngsters stood by us and they have been told they do not have what's required to make it in the eyes of our coaches...................so that's the way I was coming at in , would these posters come and say the boys should have been shown loyalty.

I am not interested in any of these youngsters going onto be Manager of Rangers, merely highlighting as said that Ally has to be judged as a manager not on his past as player with the club.

See smiley face :D

I was not nor intended this to be an Ally slagging thread..............I have never slagged Ally have always questioned his lack of skill to be a manager of our club.

The post I made on here , was merely to highlight the guys who said that we must stand by Ally as he stood by us, well those youngsters stood by us and they have been told they do not have what's required to make it in the eyes of our coaches...................so that's the way I was coming at in , would these posters come and say the boys should have been shown loyalty.

I am not interested in any of these youngsters going onto be Manager of Rangers, merely highlighting as said that Ally has to be judged as a manager not on his past as player with the club.

See smiley face :D

With a bit of empathy I would say that this is probably the worst time these young guys could be released, with increased opportunities for youth players, they would hope to maybe get a chance next year.

But Rangers Youth Academy is not the worst start to your CV, I wonder how many on here would give their eye teeth to have a chance at Auchenhowie, wouldn't mind seeing that Poll.

:D:D:D

With a bit of empathy I would say that this is probably the worst time these young guys could be released, with increased opportunities for youth players, they would hope to maybe get a chance next year.

But Rangers Youth Academy is not the worst start to your CV, I wonder how many on here would give their eye teeth to have a chance at Auchenhowie, wouldn't mind seeing that Poll.

:D:D:D

Fair comment (tu)

Blair Currie, Matty Clarke, Jordan Wilson, Gregor Fotheringham & Travis Gregory have been released.

Gloady Ntumba turned down new contract and has been released.

Stuart Urquhart has turned down a new contract, haven't heard he has been released though, Rangers may want a development fee.

We may be surprised where those two end up.

Charlie Telfer has signed a one year contract.

Half the U15's have been released, leaving only 7 or 8 players. They were due to play until end of June, don't know if the will play any more games this season

First two - disappointing to see them leave as it sounds like they were both interesting prospects. What can you add? Should we all be disappointed to see both parties go separate ways?

Thirdly - Good news.

Finally, what do you know of the Russian kid we supposedly signed? Sergey Kundik? Has he been released already? Was he ever really at us? Seems a strange one as there are multiple pics around google images of him in Rangers gear.

You only draw the conclusion that he wasn't suitable for us as back up to Wallace at left back and not as good as the likes of Gasparotto coming through. Either way I hope it's not another we've let slip through our grasp.

We should start flogging our youngsters rather than releasing them, if they have any sort of potential that they might not fulfil at Ibrox. It would give us the chance to insert some sort of buy back clause in the deal.

First two - disappointing to see them leave as it sounds like they were both interesting prospects. What can you add? Should we all be disappointed to see both parties go separate ways?

Thirdly - Good news.

Finally, what do you know of the Russian kid we supposedly signed? Sergey Kundik? Has he been released already? Was he ever really at us? Seems a strange one as there are multiple pics around google images of him in Rangers gear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJNb-UWkXrs the russian kid was here

Losing a lot of good mates.Do we know who is being released or is it still to come out? Apologies if covered already.

SIX youth players have been released by Rangers as the Light Blues continue to shape their professional pool for next season.

Goalkeeper Blair Currie, who was on the bench for eight first-team fixtures in December and January, is leaving Murray Park and is poised to join Hamilton Accies.

Gregor Fotheringham, who spent time on loan at Forfar this year and started three Second Division games for them, is also moving on.

Completing the list of those departing are Northern Ireland youth cap Matty Clarke, Travis Gregory, Jordan Wilson and Glody N’Tumba.

Director of Youth Development Jim Sinclair admits telling players they are no longer required is one of the least enjoyable parts of his job.

But he is optimistic each of those whose times at Auchenhowie are coming to an end can find clubs elsewhere.

Sinclair said: “It’s always very difficult at this time of the season to have to tell these lads they don’t have a contract at Rangers any more.

“For the likes of Blair and Gregor, they’ve been here for a long number of years so it’s with genuine sadness we see them go.

“We thank them and the other lads for all their efforts for us. Wee Travis has only been with us this season but he has given us everything he could.

“Now they need to try to pick up their careers elsewhere and we’re confident they will do that and we wish them all the luck in the world with that.

“They’re all hard-working lads with decent levels of ability so I would hope they’ll all be able to find a niche for themselves somewhere.”

SIX youth players have been released by Rangers as the Light Blues continue to shape their professional pool for next season.

Goalkeeper Blair Currie, who was on the bench for eight first-team fixtures in December and January, is leaving Murray Park and is poised to join Hamilton Accies.

Gregor Fotheringham, who spent time on loan at Forfar this year and started three Second Division games for them, is also moving on.

Completing the list of those departing are Northern Ireland youth cap Matty Clarke, Travis Gregory, Jordan Wilson and Glody N’Tumba.

Director of Youth Development Jim Sinclair admits telling players they are no longer required is one of the least enjoyable parts of his job.

But he is optimistic each of those whose times at Auchenhowie are coming to an end can find clubs elsewhere.

Sinclair said: “It’s always very difficult at this time of the season to have to tell these lads they don’t have a contract at Rangers any more.

“For the likes of Blair and Gregor, they’ve been here for a long number of years so it’s with genuine sadness we see them go.

“We thank them and the other lads for all their efforts for us. Wee Travis has only been with us this season but he has given us everything he could.

“Now they need to try to pick up their careers elsewhere and we’re confident they will do that and we wish them all the luck in the world with that.

“They’re all hard-working lads with decent levels of ability so I would hope they’ll all be able to find a niche for themselves somewhere.”

More than a day late doh

Makes me cringe so much how half of you have Luca Gasparotto down as the next Maldini without having really ever seeing him

What an odd post. You telling us he's keech? I can't claim to have seen him too often, only his appearances in the first team and a handful of reserve games, but when I have seen him play, he's been hugely composed and defended well.

Anyway, who exactly is claiming he's the next Maldini?

Edit: looking at your last few posts, every one of them is ridiculing people who rate Rangers players past and present - glass half full (tu)