Rangers braced for release of tape of boardroom meeting that led to removal of e

North Rd

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cunts slagging Dave King, a man who lost £20m of his own cash when Whyte crashed the bus and STILL wants to be involved, aye he's a crook your right, tax dodger etc, except it seems the SA authorities were chasing him for no reason and the cunt in charge of investigation into him was the crook, now in jail iirc or at least sacked for corruption.

Grow up fucking morons King over any of these cunts any day.

Same cunt that encouraged creditors to knock back a CVA and said if he couldn't get his 20 million back off Murray he'd get it back off the club - all through the courts

If you going to call people morons have a look at yourself first

Same cunt that encouraged creditors to knock back a CVA and said if he couldn't get his 20 million back off Murray he'd get it back off the club - all through the courts

If you going to call people morons have a look at yourself first

Thats a lie, prove me wrong if you can but you wont coz he never said that.

Go on - post the quote.....

I wonder how long it will take for the Club to make a Statement on the Official site. regarding everything over the weekend!

Rangers will be unavailable to comment.

Seems the pattern since Green left.

I remember reading it in the paper almost one year ago

I've got better things to do than make up lies about King ya daft cunt

What about him saying to creditors to knock back a CVA then? That lies too?

I do take the point that what Malcolm Murray get's upto in his spare time is upto him. Getting legless is his choice provided it doesn't effect his work at Rangers.

However the point is if he's drinking even outside business hours with Whyte then he must be removed and now. Never mind calling a meeting - suspend him with immediate effect.

IF it turns out that MM is friends with CW, then that reenforces my idea that CW was brought in to muddy the waters around CG

King, chairman of South African investment firm Micro Mega Holdings, has also lodged a £20million legal claim against Rangers in a quest to retrieve the investment he made back in 2000 - cash he says he would immediately re-invest in the club.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2156231/Dave-King-urges-Rangers-fans-reject-Charles-Greens-proposals-CVA.html#ixzz2Tq0VTJce

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Looks like he was suing Rangers and asking fans to withhold ST money to force liquidation! Looks like the truth is not quite as clear as some are trying to make out.

Pull yer neck in man. King vowed to put his 20m back into the club if he won any damages against Murray. He also said to reject a cva on the basis that he didn't think Green's plan was sustainable, and would result in the fans financially supporting the club, without owning it. He's kinda been proved right. Without the IPO, we would have been currently worrying about administration, part two.

King has had all hs oversees assets released. He settled with the SAF and is now free to trade again.

I am not one for havingf him here to be honest, but if he is a majority sharehilder, and gets these cunts to fuvk then i will be content

Pretty sure I heard on the radio that he still has a lot of pending and still open cases to answer for in SA.

His legal troubles are nowhere near finished over there AFAIK

Pull yer neck in man. King vowed to put his 20m back into the club if he won any damages against Murray. He also said to reject a cva on the basis that he didn't think Green's plan was sustainable, and would result in the fans financially supporting the club, without owning it. He's kinda been proved right. Without the IPO, we would have been currently worrying about administration, part two.

There'd have been a share issue with or without a CVA...

Ye read it in the paper eh?

I read in the paper Whyte was a billionaire.

Catch yerself oan ffs.

King, chairman of South African investment firm Micro Mega Holdings, has also lodged a £20million legal claim against Rangers in a quest to retrieve the investment he made back in 2000 - cash he says he would immediately re-invest in the club.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2Tq0VTJce

Looks like he was suing Rangers and asking fans to withhold ST money to force liquidation! Looks like the truth is not quite as clear as some are trying to make out.

Ever cross your mind that doing this would force Whyte out?

Any cunt with any nuance knew a CVA was not going through despite all the bluster, HMRC were never doing a deal for the mythical millions, why the fuck you think D+P signed a document saying they accepted as yet undisclosed sums owed to HMRC thereby giving HMRC the right of veto more or less even before the case verdict was published, they more or less signed the old company over to HMRC, a CVA was the worst possible outcome it would have crippled the club financially for decades if the verdict went against us, no one was gonna take that risk.

King suing for £20 mill was a ploy to get his hands on the club and force Whyte out wonder what would have happened if he had been succesful?

There'd have been a share issue with or without a CVA...

Did I say there wouldn't have been? The point King was trying to make was, Green's plan was unsustainable, cva or otherwise. We can't have a successful share issue every two seasons, which is what we are currently running at. This is a far cry from "living within our means", which is what we were told would be happening.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2Tq0VTJce

You missed this part.

I further advised Duff & Phelps that any proceeds received in respect of my claim will be reinvested, in full, back into the club.

Ye read it in the paper eh?

I read in the paper Whyte was a billionaire.

Catch yerself oan ffs.

Sometimes the papers are right.

Catch yourself oan yerself.

and thanks Eagle, saved me doing it.

Amazing I get called a liar and to post the article, then there's the article in black and white and some cunts say "oooo so it's in papers so it must be right" sarcastically ... you either wanted the article or not. Nuggets.

You missed this part.

I further advised Duff & Phelps that any proceeds received in respect of my claim will be reinvested, in full, back into the club.

No I didn't its there in the quote. It still maintains he was suing Rangers rather than David Murray. You called a poster a liar for claiming such a thing. I just produced the full quote that you claimed never existed!

Sometimes the papers are right.

Catch yourself oan yerself.

and thanks Eagle, saved me doing it.

Amazing I get called a liar and to post the article, then there's the article in black and white and some cunts say "oooo so it's in papers so it must be right" sarcastically ... you either wanted the article or not. Nuggets.

I never called ye a Liar mate, I just don't agree with your view that kings dirty or had bad intentions, we obv interpret his motives differently.

But no I don't believe what I read in the newspapers that much is true.

Ever cross your mind that doing this would force Whyte out?

Any cunt with any nuance knew a CVA was not going through despite all the bluster, HMRC were never doing a deal for the mythical millions, why the fuck you think D+P signed a document saying they accepted as yet undisclosed sums owed to HMRC thereby giving HMRC the right of veto more or less even before the case verdict was published, they more or less signed the old company over to HMRC, a CVA was the worst possible outcome it would have crippled the club financially for decades if the verdict went against us, no one was gonna take that risk.

King suing for £20 mill was a ploy to get his hands on the club and force Whyte out wonder what would have happened if he had been succesful?

All I have done is produce a quote that someone suggested didn't exist! Not sure why you're getting yourself so het up by a simple quote. How do you know it was a 'ploy'? It all amounts to the liquidation of the old company whichever way it played out. You do remember that, at the time, King was unable to do anything as his assets had been frozen? I wonder how it would have panned out had CG and associates not appeared? No football last season possibly, neither you nor I have an insight into any of this its all opinion.

My opinion, as I expressed earlier is that I dont want one man/institution owning a controlling share in the club. I have merely pointed out (as have others) that the current situation is pushing a part of the support in the direction of sole ownership. My opinion on Dave King has nothing to do with what I posted.

All I have done is produce a quote that someone suggested didn't exist! Not sure why you're getting yourself so het up by a simple quote. How do you know it was a 'ploy'? It all amounts to the liquidation of the old company whichever way it played out. You do remember that, at the time, King was unable to do anything as his assets had been frozen? I wonder how it would have panned out had CG and associates not appeared? No football last season possibly, neither you nor I have an insight into any of this its all opinion.

My opinion, as I expressed earlier is that I dont want one man/institution owning a controlling share in the club. I have merely pointed out (as have others) that the current situation is pushing a part of the support in the direction of sole ownership. My opinion on Dave King has nothing to do with what I posted.

Am no getting het up, I just swear a lot.