Trustless Trust

Here is a little article I found from the Trust site written by a Gail Richardson notice she says she has always found them fair and honest despite two members from the Trust lying repeatedly on here yesterday.

http://www.therst.co.uk/why-i-joined-the-rst-gail-richardson/

If someone can copy and paste for me would be very greatful.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why I joined the RST – Gail Richardson

Official Statement - Posted on May 20, 2013

Not a day goes past on twitter when I don’t read someone saying that Rangers fans will never get their act together on fan ownership, that we can’t agree on the time let alone anything else. I couldn’t disagree more. For a start, we don’t need to agree on everything. In any democracy do all the people agree on anything? No. And yet the world keeps turning. All we need to agree on is that fan ownership will provide a more stable future for our club than the one we are looking down the barrel of, and if you don’t believe that then you should stop reading this right now and go for a lie down in a darkened room.

I also don’t buy the notion that Rangers fans are inherently less capable than Portsmouth fans or Swansea fans. The football fans of any club are a diverse mix of personalities and beliefs but to suggest that we are somehow less than others is both nonsense and offensive.

Every day brings new revelations about the men who have been running our club. It seems that even when you think they can’t shame us further, they can.

If you haven’t joined the Trust yet then I would urge you to do so. Everything I have seen so far is open and honest, and the way they engage with fans via twitter is a credit to them. They answer any and all questions and queries and put up with snidey sniping that would have me reaching for my swear box.

Do I think they’re perfect? Probably not, but they’re our best chance of influencing the future of our club and stopping it being torn apart by people who don’t care if it exists in 30 years time. They’re also a democracy, so if you don’t like how things are just now then join up and vote to change things.

The long and short of it is that there are good people, putting time and energy into safeguarding the club and you can either join them in their efforts or stand on the sidelines praying for better days. I decided to join them. I hope you will too.

Author bio

Gail is a RST member and BuyRangers investor, she recently contributed to the much anticipated Rangers Standard Book Follow We Will you can follow Gail Richardson on twitter @spacegirlgail.

• ED, was this not the post from earlier in the week that caused all the upset with Fury coming on to the posts???

This will get Locked as last one............

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=252845

This won't get locked so long as it can be discussed in a reasonable manner and we can avoid personal abuse (tu)

Why I joined the RST – Gail Richardson

Official Statement - Posted on May 20, 2013

Not a day goes past on twitter when I don’t read someone saying that Rangers fans will never get their act together on fan ownership, that we can’t agree on the time let alone anything else. I couldn’t disagree more. For a start, we don’t need to agree on everything. In any democracy do all the people agree on anything? No. And yet the world keeps turning. All we need to agree on is that fan ownership will provide a more stable future for our club than the one we are looking down the barrel of, and if you don’t believe that then you should stop reading this right now and go for a lie down in a darkened room.

I also don’t buy the notion that Rangers fans are inherently less capable than Portsmouth fans or Swansea fans. The football fans of any club are a diverse mix of personalities and beliefs but to suggest that we are somehow less than others is both nonsense and offensive.

Every day brings new revelations about the men who have been running our club. It seems that even when you think they can’t shame us further, they can.

If you haven’t joined the Trust yet then I would urge you to do so. Everything I have seen so far is open and honest, and the way they engage with fans via twitter is a credit to them. They answer any and all questions and queries and put up with snidey sniping that would have me reaching for my swear box.

Do I think they’re perfect? Probably not, but they’re our best chance of influencing the future of our club and stopping it being torn apart by people who don’t care if it exists in 30 years time. They’re also a democracy, so if you don’t like how things are just now then join up and vote to change things.

The long and short of it is that there are good people, putting time and energy into safeguarding the club and you can either join them in their efforts or stand on the sidelines praying for better days. I decided to join them. I hope you will too.

Author bio

Gail is a RST member and BuyRangers investor, she recently contributed to the much anticipated Rangers Standard Book Follow We Will you can follow Gail Richardson on twitter @spacegirlgail.

Cheers mate.

Well before the normal exchanges commence - I would like to say I think that's an extremely heartfelt and honest testimony from Gail - she is only speaking from her own personal experience and giving her own opinion on how to take things forward.

Some people on here will will no doubt disagree with her opinion, but can we all keep in mind that this is one of our own in the Rangers community expressing their opinion, as we are all entitled to do so, and doing it in an honest way for what she sees is the best way forward for the club.

Well before the normal exchanges commence - I would like to say I think that's an extremely heartfelt and honest testimony from Gail - she is only speaking from her own personal experience and giving her own opinion on how to take things forward.

Some people on here will will no doubt disagree with her opinion, but can we all keep in mind that this is one of our own in the Rangers community expressing their opinion, as we are all entitled to do so, and doing it in an honest way for what she sees is the best way forward for the club.

Unfortunately her remarks, heartfelt and true though they are, are not shown in the best light when the rest of the trust does not act in the best interests of, well, ........, erm....... yeah

Ok, ok I don't believe they are all bad but read the lies comments from some of their members in other threads.

I started the thread due to lies from a board member of the RST in the other thread about them with regards to the latest power grabbing email from them D'Art the claims of honesty where what caught my attention about the blog and felt it was approptiate to bring a new thread up around it.

Also of course she is entitled to her opinion noone is denying that im a great believer in freedom of speech and would hope personal attacks are kept from this but felt it was needed to highlight what the members say isnt always what happens.