Rangers Will Disappear Says Platini

minstral

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Platini is anti-British and avoids making reference to French clubs who cheated over the years like Marseille and St etienne, Italian clubs who have broken every rule in the book over the last 30 years and various others around europe who should have been hammered, but escaped time after time. In the near future i believe the likes of blatter, platini and jimmy boyce will be left high and dry by new owners of the elite clubs in Europe. We will be there when the super league is formed,platini, blatter and his cronies wont. WATP. NO SURRENDER

:7325:

I took one look at this Platini cunt tonight just before Bayern were given the CL trophy. Realized then just how much I disliked the corrupt, french bastard. Standing there like a fuckin tool, radiating a sense of......I'm better than you.

And that was before I Read this thread.

Fuckin dirty cheese eating slime.

I like Platini - He played some fantastic football as a player -and should have finished a legend.

He has gone into trying to be some sort of authority in the game and instead putting

somone out of a job that could do it better on the level rather than an old pro.

He panders to the big clubs and has no understanding to progress the game of the people .

Au Revoir curly chops

If this cunt would open up the champions league to actual champions of individual leagues, then wealth may actually filter out fairly. The fact that up to 5 teams from the same league may be able to play in the CHAMPIONS league is hardly fair play now, is it?? He is single handedly stifling teams of their rightful wealth from winning their league!

BANG ON,for years i have been saying this mate,when Rangers played Malmoe in a qualifier a few years back,i said on this site that how come two CHAMPIONS OF THEIR LEAGUES HAD TO PLAY TWO,AND IN SWEDENS CASE THREE QUALIFIERS ,BEFORE ENTERING INTO THEIR FAIR PLAY COMPETITION,aye ok Michel.....

I can't stand Platini but I can't see how he says this: ." I want that Manchester City survive, that Leeds survive, that Rangers survive. I want these big clubs with big fans to survive" in the Guardian and then wants us to 'disappear' in what appears to be a far too literal translation from a longer statement.

I think someone is mischief making somewhere.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/24/michel-platini-uefa-football

I cannot beleive that a person of his standing would come out with that,that is so disrespectibale in the extreme.....

Disrespectibale,im pished is that a word,anyway could not believe that he came out with that...

The Champions of all the UEFA leagues should go straight into the group stages along with the winner's last year and the Europa league winners.

The hangers on and runners up of the leagues should play the qualifiers.

What is so hard about that Platini?

Oh wait....it is cause you fucking pander to England, Germany and Spain!

Since almost all the teams from the Scottish league are out of Europe before September I can't really see why our champions should be at the top table ahead of the runners up in the big leagues ... what is odd though is it's called the champions league now when it's not all champions and it was simply the european cup when it was all champions <cr>

I will put a bet that of all the European nations,in the leauge of fair play,that the semi- finals of the Champions league of next year like every other will consist of teams from England,SPAIN,GERMANY or no maybe Italy.........fair play indeed UEFA.....