Rangers Will Disappear Says Platini

minstral

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand Platini but I can't see how he says this: ." I want that Manchester City survive, that Leeds survive, that Rangers survive. I want these big clubs with big fans to survive" in the Guardian and then wants us to 'disappear' in what appears to be a far too literal translation from a longer statement.

I think someone is mischief making somewhere.

http://www.guardian....i-uefa-football

Hmmm I see what you mean having read the article.

doesn't add up does it

I still dont like the French though

they blew up the Rainbow Warrior in New Zealand in 1985, killing one person, and basically got away with it apart from a slap on the wrist

frog eating terrorist assholes

Write to him or drop him an email and ask what he meant by his comments.

UEFA

Route de Genève 46 Tel: +41 (0) 848 00 2727

Case postale Fax: +41 (0) 848 01 2727

CH-1260 Nyon 2 Web: UEFA.com

Switzerland Media desk: Tel: +41 (0) 848 04 2727

UEFA Events SA

Route de Genève 46 Tel: +41 (0) 848 00 2727

CH-1260 Nyon 2 Fax: +41 (0) 848 01 2727

Switzerland Web: UEFA.com

Should you wish to contact UEFA about any matter through the internet, please click here.

Jesus, this wasn't what he meant ~ I honestly believe some people see what they wanna see, regardless if it flies in the face of common sense or not.

Correct mate and some of the bordering on racist comments made about Platini on this thread are shameful. Fine, disgaree with what he said, but do it in the right way. doh

The Guardian's take on it is probably what he really said, however I've not been impressed with this bhastard since he stopped playing.

Why didn't he just fuck off out the game and take a job in a warehouse or something?

Funny that after this French gobshite visited the Terrorist Theme Dome there were changes made to the Champions League qualifying

rules. Suddenly, following a brain washing session at the Pikey Bowl and a probable bung, this fucker decides to create a 'Champions route'

and a Non-Champions Route thus allowing Declan O'ffended FC to sail through to the group stages.

Get this bhastard OUT of UEFA now...

Rangers were able to pay their bank debts, the problem arose from a fraudulent tax bill and a fraudster who stole the tax money. If Rangers went into debt to buy players and were able to pay down the debt as scheduled they were not living beyond their means. If that is not the case then Man Utd, Barcelona and Real Madrid are in deep shit because they must be carrying around a billion in debt between them.

More so as a league the EPL is in an even worse situation when you consider how much TV and sponsorship money they get before ball is kicked yet every year the debt gets bigger.

Can't stand them, but tbh Man U never had much debt before the Glasers bought them and loaded the debt they incurred to buy the club onto Man U.

I will put a bet that of all the European nations,in the leauge of fair play,that the semi- finals of the Champions league of next year like every other will consist of teams from England,SPAIN,GERMANY or no maybe Italy.........fair play indeed UEFA.....

I am sorry but the CL is so DULL now cause it is the same teams from the same countries in the latter stages every year.

I miss the days of the 3 foreigner rule, You can hardly call any EPL club English as most of the first team squads are foreign. The same thing goes for our so called Scottish Champions, you know the winners of the tainted title.

We too, were just as bad when they did away with the 3 foreigner rule but at least when Sir Walter came back he began to sort that out and now we have a squad which is mainly Scottish. Whether it was by force or intention is another debate but it sure as hell is better than flooding out team with overpriced, under performing mercenaries.

I hope we never go back to that again now we are clearing out the ones we have (Thank you Sandaza for fucking up and making it easy for us to get shot of you.)

Financial fair play is to protect the club, it is to protect the club from the bankrupt,’ he says, ‘from the problems that they will see in the future. It’s not a matter to be more competitive. Financial fair play is to put regulation. If you want to buy a Ferrari, if you have the money, you buy a Ferrari; if you don’t have the money, you can’t buy the Ferrari. In football if you do not have the money, you can buy the Ferrari, the player and you pay him and everything, and you win – cheating.

'That is not correct. My job is to regulate this situation. It’s not to have a better competition, it’s to protect the club.

'Glasgow Rangers, Portsmouth and many others, they are in big bankrupt and they will disappear.

'That was my point. But this is also very interesting and it could be a reflection for me next time. To put more competition.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail....#ixzz2UIBKhcs6

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Glasgow Rangers will be here long after the French language has disappeared. Fact.

BANG ON,for years i have been saying this mate,when Rangers played Malmoe in a qualifier a few years back,i said on this site that how come two CHAMPIONS OF THEIR LEAGUES HAD TO PLAY TWO,AND IN SWEDENS CASE THREE QUALIFIERS ,BEFORE ENTERING INTO THEIR FAIR PLAY COMPETITION,aye ok Michel.....

(tu) Seems to me the CL is now only about status. Only teams from the elite European nations are allowed to enter & win the damned thing. Sod you if you happen to come from a bog-standard Country! I'm just sorry that the trades description act doesn't apply to Football....or does it?? :D

Sepp Blatter is the worst.A horrible,biased ,crooked,slimy,Tuetonic twat.There was never a hope of the World Cup coming to England with that odious cunt running the show. He even took the step of awarding 2 tournaments at the last vote to prolong his influence.A proper bastard.