*** RM Sponsors’ Fund - The Official ‘Let’s Spend The Money’ Discussion Thread

govanblue

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: Sponsoring a Rangers Ladies player.

Here are the details of what you get for your money...

In return for a sponsorship fee of £250 the following promotional opportunities will be provided by Rangers Football club:

• Player Photograph with sponsor

If we are to get a photo, how are we going to get a hundred odd of us there at the same time and it will need a very big frame.

If we are to get a photo, how are we going to get a hundred odd of us there at the same time and it will need a very big frame.

Ahhh GB's cunning plan.......self reward for all his hard work, all in the name of Rangers Media of course. It would be a tough ask, but somebody has to take one for the team ha ha...

Ahhh GB's cunning plan.......self reward for all his hard work, all in the name of Rangers Media of course. It would be a tough ask, but somebody has to take one for the team ha ha...

How's about next we set up a soccer school in the Maldives?

Sponsors' Fund Updates:

July Update 1 - Raffle Prizes.

I’ve been in contact with the first 12 raffle prize winners, and they’ve chosen their prizes (or in some cases, donated them back to the fund), but I haven’t mailed anything out yet. I’ll make a start on that shortly.

Contacting the winners is a slow process because I sometimes have to wait several days or more for a member to get back to me before I can move on to the next one, but don’t worry, I’ll get there.

July Update 2 - Player Sponsorship.

£945 was paid to RFC yesterday for: Nicky Law, Match Programme Sponsorship, Season 2013/2014

A cheque for £250 was mailed to Rangers yesterday for Natalie Ross, Match Programme Sponsorship, Season 2013/2014

July Update 3 - Erskine Veterans 1

Last week, I bought the ‘Founding Fathers’ Print from the Megastore (£59.99) and delivered it to The Erskine Home in Anniesland. It was the weekend, so I didn’t get to meet the lady I was dealing with, so I left it under her desk.

She has received it and thanks us very much for it. I will ask her to send us a photo of it, once it’s hung wherever it gets hung.

The £60 cost for this was split 50/50 between the RM Sponsors’ Fund and the RM Sponsors’ Erskine Lunch Fund

July Update 4 - Erskine Veterans 2

Ibrox Tours/Argyle Suite Lunches/Megastore shopping for Erskine Veterans.

Good news on this front: Erskine Home Anniesland has a provisional Stadium Tour booking for 20th August for 10 people (I’m not sure if that’s 10 Veterans or maybe 8 Veterans and a couple of carers along too – I’ll get that clarified).

Those 10 tours were provided free to Erskine by Rangers via the Rangers Charity Foundation – cos that’s what they do (tu)

So what we need to do now is book the lunches, and work out the Megastore bit.

My proposal for this is as follows:

Sponsors’ Fund provide: £13 per head for Megastore = £130

Lunch Fund provide: £8 per head for the lunch, and £7 per head for the Megastore = £150

So each Veteran has a free tour, a free lunch and £20 to spend in the Megastore.

Lunch to be provided for all carers in attendance - but not Megastore credit :D

I also propose that the LUNCH FUND provides a £20 tip for the Argyle Suite waiters/waitresses serving the table of ten, to thank them for their good work and to ensure our Veterans get the best VIP treatment that £20 can buy!

How does that all sound?