Danny Wilson signs for Hearts

JamieG54

I don't have any problems with him after he left. When you are a young guy and you are earning probably under £2k a week and someone comes along and offers you £20k a week you'd be foolish to turn it down.

He's made a good bit of cash and still has most of his career ahead of him. The next couple of years will be important for him to get games and if he can have a couple of good years at Hearts he could probably make a decent career at Championship level. That is probably his limit.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A distinct lack of savvy by Wilson, or a rat joining the sinking ship ? He's been poorly advised on this move and would have been better off in the Championship League with something to play for. A top six finish in the Ess Pee Ell isn't a career highlight for any self respecting defender..............we'll see you on the way down Danny.

You'd have to be off your nut to sign for that mob. A clever man would have waited until the end of July to see if anything else came up.

His agent must be taking the cunt out of him.

I did not think he was that thick, makes no sense for him to commit with all that is, going on with Hearts.

Would you take him back though? I think he's pants.

TBH haven't seen much of him since he left. Early doors seemed to be doing a job at L'pool but vanished when Dalglish took over and never came back.

Certainly could be no worse than Cribari, Perry or Hegarty.

TBH haven't seen much of him since he left. Early doors seemed to be doing a job at L'pool but vanished when Dalglish took over and never came back.

You are right there. I think you and me are better than those three mate.

Here's the deal, Wilson gets sizeable signing on fee with hearts as a free. Hearts go bust and players get to leave for nowt when wages are not paid.....Wilson then signs for a.n.other with another signing on fee!

On him coming to us, I like players with loyalty, integrity and some moral fortitude......even just an ounce!

I don't see Wilson in that light......and I think McCoist does too that will be the real reason behind him not being sought by us.

He played 2 games, and Dalglish signed him