Nicky Clark signing now confirmed

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news! Welcome Nicky to the greatest club on earth :uk: Im very impressed with the signings so far, Law, Clark, Bell, Daly are all proven spl players and if they can all gel much quicker than last years signings we will be a very strong team.

Last seasons signings were all proven Spl players too mate

Here's hoping this batch have better attitudes

I explained it earlier mate difference between a McCann and someone born and raised in Republic Of Ireland and a Celtic fan who has been raised in the 80s and to hate everything our club and country stands for and that makes me uneasy, don't want it, don't care if anyone disagrees mate I'm entitled to my views

Who's Walsh? And Templeton doesn't come from a Celtic family mate they are/were Parkhead the guy that runs my Rsc is pals with his Dad and used to babysit Temps when he was a wean

absolute bollocks, if he was born to hate us then why is he so excited to sign for us? The only person out the two of you brought up to hate is you. Using such generalisations is moronic and an embarrassment to our club, not all Catholics are brought up to hate us even those from 80's Ireland, some even have the brains to learn from the past, shock horror. Makes me cringe to think of the catholic Irish and Scottish friends I have who served with the British army in Ireland fighting the ira reading the pish you spout about them.

absolute bollocks, if he was born to hate us then why is he so excited to sign for us? The only person out the two of you brought up to hate is you. Using such generalisations is moronic and an embarrassment to our club, not all Catholics are brought up to hate us even those from 80's Ireland, some even have the brains to learn from the past, shock horror. Makes me cringe to think of the catholic Irish and Scottish friends I have who served with the British army in Ireland fighting the ira reading the pish you spout about them.

Why is he so excited to sign for us? Maybe the 8 grand a week ya fucking nutter :lol: as for the rest of yer righteous pish, you sit there buzzing about what our club has become and ill continue being the only honest one on here, cheers

Why is he so excited to sign for us? Maybe the 8 grand a week ya fucking nutter :lol: as for the rest of yer righteous pish, you sit there buzzing about what our club has become and ill continue being the only honest one on here, cheers

Wow.

You admitted hating the English so you can't say anything racist

Haha, where did I admit to hating the english? Anyway, my "wow" was directed at you being the only honest person on here.

(tu)