Off to the Rangers Convention in San Francisco Tomorrow

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, he knew Jacky Marshall as well.

Yeah, there's a chap on here Clan MacRae knows this guy Jacky Marshall also , another guy as well I believe also knows of him bud...........any of the 72 squad going(see what I did there)

That will be a highlight getting to a gig in San Fran (tu)

Yeah, there's a chap on here Clan MacRae knows this guy Jacky Marshall also , another guy as well I believe also knows of him bud...........any of the 72 squad going(see what I did there)

That will be a highlight getting to a gig in San Fran (tu)

Saw Chuck at Oran Mor last month,he was pretty awesome.

Stringer Davis was about 5'8" & also a season ticket holder at Ibrox (sat next to will Hay)

I think I'm taking this too far.

Not really if you read the Eric Morecombe biography............Luton Town My Arse.................he talks about getting Stringer and Wills members tickets for him and Ernie left to them in their wills.

Stringer Davis was about 5'8" & also a season ticket holder at Ibrox (sat next to will Hay)

I think I'm taking this too far.

Not really Buggleskely, if only Will Hay and his two accomplices were alive and on the Rangers board we might not be in the mess we are now.

Not really if you read the Eric Morecombe biography............Luton Town My Arse.................he talks about getting Stringer and Wills members tickets for him and Ernie left to them in their wills.

Great story.

I'll look for that next time I'm at the library.

Do you think it was Wise to mention that?

And he wont be coming back with flowers in his hair. :000000082:

:thumbup: ouch!

Did you catch my post about another famous Bella Boy......Neil Henderson was in the year ahead of me but he repeated 4th year and played in the 4th year team with me. He was in the Rollers left them as he didn't want to Tartan gear , joined Middle of the Road and wrote stuff for them also, a good few vids on You Tube.