RFFF idea, should there be enough left in the kitty.

Inspired by D'Artagnan's thread(http://forum.rangers...howtopic=253397) on our unprecedented mistreatment including possible blackmail, extortion, theft of monies (due to either us or oldco and therefore the ofr-quoted hard-done-by creditors) and removal of presumption of innocence, could the RFFF, funds permitting, fund either an investigation or a case against the SPL and SFA?

By doing this under the remit of the RFFF, it would avoid the possibility of the club itself being held responsible. This immunity from effect for both the club and RFFF, could put serious pressure upon the authorities, forcing some statement of admission, understanding or even apology. If not, pursuing such action may bring its own reward by uncovering information or gaining a result in the courts.

Would you support such an action and would you back it financially if necessary? It's a double affirmative for me on these points.

Although I agree that this would be a good idea, if I remember correctly, extortion and blackmail are criminal acts. This being the case, surely both the SFA and SPL should be investigated by Police Scotland and, if the investigation produces enough evidence, then one or both organisations should be taken through the courts by the Police Service.

If I'm not mistaken, If a complaint is made to the police should they not then investigate the said complaint?

Might we not be better using the RFFF money in this direction, and if the police do not behave in a satisfactory manner, then report them to Her Majesty's Inspectorate Of Constabulary for Scotland.

Does anybody think this might be an idea?

Although I agree that this would be a good idea, if I remember correctly, extortion and blackmail are criminal acts. This being the case, surely both the SFA and SPL should be investigated by Police Scotland and, if the investigation produces enough evidence, then one or both organisations should be taken through the courts by the Police Service.

If I'm not mistaken, If a complaint is made to the police should they not then investigate the said complaint?

Might we not be better using the RFFF money in this direction, and if the police do not behave in a satisfactory manner, then report them to Her Majesty's Inspectorate Of Constabulary for Scotland.

Do we currently have enough information to make such an allegation to the police? On the surface, blackmail seems to have been a possibility but would it merit police action? I'm unsure either way.

So perhaps such an investigation would lead to a more solid complaint of blackmail.

I'm thinking the victim (club) would need to make the police complaint. Not site if shareholders could instigate this.

Not necessarily. Forgive the bad analogy, but if it was only up to a victim to make the complaint, there would be no prosecutions for murder, ever.

You've taken that too far!

Not necessarily. Forgive the bad analogy, but if it was only up to a victim to make the complaint, there would be no prosecutions for murder, ever.

In murder the body is the evidence but it's seems our club are not releasing/leaking the evidence we need (possibly the 5 way agreement).

I put a few bangers the RFFF's way and would do again if they would only actually fight some cant. Even if it was only to send a telegram to Harper McLeod saying "f@ck you suck my dick" love WATP.

As others have said, no private prosecution of the SFA or SPL is going to happen. A criminal prosecution would only happen if the PF thought that any Police evidence & case submitted was strong enough to warrant such a prosecution.

A short while ago, people were asking if the RFFF could fund a civil case on behalf of season ticket holders against the SFL / SPL / SFA if the proposed reconstruction had gone through with us going into tier 3 of 18 teams. This was based on some "loss" having been suffered by the ST holders as they had bought into a possibility of promotion.

In that case, as in the one raised by the OP, such a case is only possible by those involved in the contract - ie the club & the SFL in my analogy, or in the OP case, the club & the SPL / SFA.

In a civil case, there is a damage amount being claimed - how would you quantify the loss suffered by the RFFF? The RFFF could not claim losses suffered by the club.

So, either criminal case, in which case RFFF need not be involved, or civil case, but only the club could take action.

RFFF should save its money for any future "rainy day".

Inspired by D'Artagnan's thread(http://forum.rangers...howtopic=253397) on our unprecedented mistreatment including possible blackmail, extortion, theft of monies (due to either us or oldco and therefore the ofr-quoted hard-done-by creditors) and removal of presumption of innocence, could the RFFF, funds permitting, fund either an investigation or a case against the SPL and SFA?

By doing this under the remit of the RFFF, it would avoid the possibility of the club itself being held responsible. This immunity from effect for both the club and RFFF, could put serious pressure upon the authorities, forcing some statement of admission, understanding or even apology. If not, pursuing such action may bring its own reward by uncovering information or gaining a result in the courts.

Would you support such an action and would you back it financially if necessary? It's a double affirmative for me on these points.

great post Oleg and its an idea I would love to see happen .