Durrant confirms we need defenders

I can see Cribari and Jig getting a lot of game time next season. If we bring someone else in I'd like to see someone with pace because the two guys I mentioned aren't the quickest. I can understand the need for someone who is dominant in the air but I think we'd benefit the most (as a team) by bringing in someone with pace and experience.

Ally and co have their work cut out to find someone who's: out of contract, of good quality, cheap enough, and willing to play in SFL2. I'm interested to see who they find to be honest.

Thats a fair enough point, but i do hope your wrong about Cribari as id like to think we're atleast lookin at some sort of defensive partnership for the future, Cribari for me offers next to nothing. You could be right about Jig, who for me is prob a better CB than Cribari. It just feels like Cribari is a waste of time, what does offer?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha no worries mate. I was thinking it was the lad Ryan Mcgowan, then I remembered he was Australian. He looked a quality player, fucknos what he's doing in China, surely get a better gig than that.

I just read an interview he did earlier n he was raving about the place, seems to want to stay. Kiwis love China though :)

Hard to believe that with people mentioning Rob Jones and Marius Zaliukas nobody has mentioned sell-on value.

Who cares about sell-on value. It's a buzz-word.

If someone can come in and do a good job for a couple of years, or even a great job for just one year then sell-on value doesn't matter a jot - provided we didn't pay millions for them.

This. Mediocre CB. He is a hell of a lot better than we have at the moment, but I do totally agree that he's nothing special.

In the short term he's exactly what we are looking for.

He's improved a lot as a player over the past coue of years, he has good experience and leadership skills, knows Scottish football and is an improvement on anything we currently have on our books.

It would be less of a gamble than bringing in somebody who has never played in Scotland before.

In the short term he's exactly what we are looking for.

He's improved a lot as a player over the past coue of years, he has good experience and leadership skills, knows Scottish football and is an improvement on anything we currently have on our books.

It would be less of a gamble than bringing in somebody who has never played in Scotland before.

Aw I think he would put in a good shift and be a good player for us, but the way some people go on about him you'd think he was Beckenbaur.

Aw I think he would put in a good shift and be a good player for us, but the way some people go on about him you'd think he was Beckenbaur.

I think so too, certainly for the next couple of seasons anyway.

As far as the exageration goes, that's what tend to happens on here when a core of people rate a player. Look at the reaction to the Cammy Bell signing as another recent example.