Boss Expects Defenders Back

tam watp

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needs a lot more than that too be a good keeper though.

Out of interest has.anyone ever changed.from an outfield player.to a keeper later in their career?

No idea I'll check it out on Google later, I can't imagine any big name players have, possibly a South American though they love mad stuff like that.

I saw that sad interview the guy is a good actor he doesn't give a **** about Rangers he just said what he knew people wanted to hear while blissfully driving away. It only happened last minute because no one else wanted him.

Worldwide benefits? Haha he can't even get picked for USA and they are almost as bad as Scotland.

It's not popular on here to dislike him but I don't care, it's the truth if eveyone is honest there are cheaper and better options.

No thanks anyone, if there is anyone can take him.

Are you on drugs pettle? The US national team beat a much stronger Scotland team than our current one 5-1 last year....they are better in us in every single way from their infrastructure to the progress of their players in top European leagues....can't take the rest if your points seriously if you genuinly believe this?

For what it's worth I don't really rate boca or goian and if we can shift them on it would be for the best....bring in someone like zaliuskas (much cheaper wages) to partner gasparato or hegarty and give the younger players a hand short term and hope they kick on....

You don't like him because he is better looking than you perhaps. :party:

Dancing man? lol, i am a woman, and you guys hurt feelings over someone i personally don't like is very strange, are you members of his family?

If you think just because I support Rangers that I like everyone who plays for us, you are crazy, i am sure there are players you dislike. Get a grip guys, I dislike Boca, who cares?

It is so funny how threatened you guys get when someone disagrees you, particularly when that person is female, so you give childish repetitive comments that are very tedious and you can continue to do so, doesn't bother me.

Dancing man? lol, i am a woman, and you guys hurt feelings over some i personally don't like it strange, are you members of his family.

If you think just because I support everyone who plays for them, you are crazy, i am sure there are players you dislike. Get a grip guys, I dislike Boca, who cares?

Just wondering where this irrational hatred comes from, also plays for THEM? Don't you mean us?

Just wondering where this irrational hatred comes from, also plays for THEM? Don't you mean us?

why do you care?

Do you all not have anything else to talk about? I don't like him, end of story.

Also do I critise everyones typos? ( which i altered before you even posted)

Many people haven't even finished typing before people jump down their throats, get a grip.

Lets move on,

If you could have any defender in the world, who would you pick?

why do you care?

Do you all not have anything else to talk about? I don't like him, end of story.

Also do I critise everyones typos? ( which i altered before you even posted)

Many people haven't even finished typing before people jump down their throats, get a grip.

Lets move on,

If you could have any defender in the world, who would you pick?

Ross Perry, you?