Boss Expects Defenders Back

tam watp

I'd take bocanegra in a weir type role, could help the youngsters a lot. But if we have Carlos, we shouldn't be signing any more defenders. Get a young back 4 with Carlos in there, and they'd be fine for sfl 2.

Employing an spl standard back four is ridiculous against the level of opposition we'll be playing

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really hoping both Boca and Goian would leave. They were overpriced and pretty terrible. I thought so many MLS clubs wanted Boca, why are we getting stuck with him. :(

Them returning for training and them staying at the club are not the same thing. Calm yourself, we'll be moving them on

I'd take bocanegra in a weir type role, could help the youngsters a lot. But if we have Carlos, we shouldn't be signing any more defenders. Get a young back 4 with Carlos in there, and they'd be fine for sfl 2.

Employing an spl standard back four is ridiculous against the level of opposition we'll be playing

I doubt Weir was on 14k odd a week.

Rumours of a pay as you play deal of more than that on here before not sure how accurate obviously but he would have been on more than that as an ex premier league center back in the spl.

Rumours on here that sandaza was on 10k a week. turned out it was 4.

Haha brilliant? were you watching? He was rubbish and overpaid and couldn't wait for any team to take him on loan.

Bar the 1st 3 months perhaps I agree he wasn't brilliant at all. The 3-2 game against the tims he was awful, dived in in the 1st half and the tranny should have scored, dived in the 2nd half and gave away a penalty and got sent off.

Can only think he gets so highly rated because people like him as a person.

Bar the 1st 3 months perhaps I agree he wasn't brilliant at all. The 3-2 game against the tims he was awful, dived in in the 1st half and the tranny should have scored, dived in the 2nd half and gave away a penalty and got sent off.

Can only think he gets so highly rated because people like him as a person.

You're referencing one fixture, I can't to be honest particularly remember him having a poor game in that 3-2 win but you should judge him over the whole of his Rangers career.

Over the whole of it he's been fairly solid bar a few off par performances at the beginning of this season in Division three. If he returned he'd do well for us (tu)

Haha brilliant? were you watching? He was rubbish and overpaid and couldn't wait for any team to take him on loan.

He transferred over when he could have left, he only left late on during deadline day (a move which allowed us to get Templeton), you could see in his interview at the gates of Auchenhowie that he was dissapointed to be leaving, he spoke well of the club and he has said that he wants to come back. That's hardly the behaviour of somebody who couldn't wait for any team to take him.

He transferred over when he could have left, he only left late on during deadline day (a move which allowed us to get Templeton), you could see in his interview at the gates of Auchenhowie that he was dissapointed to be leaving, he spoke well of the club and he has said that he wants to come back. That's hardly the behaviour of somebody who couldn't wait for any team to take him.

I saw that sad interview the guy is a good actor he doesn't give a **** about Rangers he just said what he knew people wanted to hear while blissfully driving away. It only happened last minute because no one else wanted him.

Worldwide benefits? Haha he can't even get picked for USA and they are almost as bad as Scotland.

It's not popular on here to dislike him but I don't care, it's the truth if eveyone is honest there are cheaper and better options.

No thanks anyone, if there is anyone can take him.

I saw that sad interview the guy is a good actor he doesn't give a **** about Rangers he just said what he knew people wanted to hear while blissfully driving away. It only happened last minute because no one else wanted him.

Worldwide benefits? Haha he can't even get picked for USA and they are almost as bad as Scotland.

It's not popular on here to dislike him but I don't care, it's the truth if eveyone is honest there are cheaper and better options.

The US are much better.than us.

Why do you hate.him so much did.he.knock you back or something ffs?

You don't like him because he is better looking than you perhaps. :party:

Why would he need to pretend to care that he was leaving, or bother creating an impression among the support, as he was on his way out the club and had no intention of coning back again doh

Lol i don't hate him I just think he is rubbish, knock back? Lol, you guys are so boring, he's not to my taste and that accent #yuck

Why are you guys so far up his arse? So what I don't like him my choice.

True but diliking someone to this extent without it being personal is a bit mental particuarly when he plays for the club you support.