Ibrox Bar in Marmaris

Wilbert

Good friendly pub.......one of the barmen / waiters fancies himself as a Sylvester Stallone lookalike (though to be fair he does a bit)

Although all these tacky football themed bars couldn't actually give a feck

It's all about how much money they can screw from us !!

Good friendly pub.......one of the barmen / waiters fancies himself as a Sylvester Stallone lookalike (though to be fair he does a bit)

Although all these tacky football themed bars couldn't actually give a feck

It's all about how much money they can screw from us !!

Yeah seeing those min wage Turks singing about the pope is hillarious, I watched one as he then changed to go and work in the taig bar and was no doubt singing all there songs.

:lol:

And we thought Craig Whyte was a conn man....... :pipe:

They are aw bastards tbh, walking past and you are wearing your Rangers top they start tryiong to get you in to places by saying "Cmon the Rangers, champions ect ect" When you walk past they start shouting abuse at you with Celtic jibes.

:lol:

Cunts.

Bit off topic, but I'm in Salou just now, the Rangers pub that was here has shut so was a bit gutted til I went into Flowers (Scottish pub) which surprisingly is run by 3 Englishmen! 2 Chelsea Fans & a United fan! However all 3 are Rangers men and had Simply the Best (including add ons) & Penny Arcade blaring!!

I was there a few years ago in August watched Newcastle freindly at Ibrox.

Rocky seems a nice guy.He does a Rocky show.There was also a gift shop sandwiched between the Man U and Liverpool bars.

The other holiday makers look on bemused at the mini walk round the block with flutes.Not much of a boozer really but its the bears that make it good.