Handbags between McMurdo and Chris Graham earlier today...

If anyone reading this uses Twitter, then earlier today you'll have probably read the ongoing argument between McMurdo and Chris Graham.

I too (@LoyalWilliam), actually played a wee part in this.

The disagreement was over Bill's blog today (http://t.co/ZK9J3E70iu).

Thoughts please, Bears and Bearettes.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Gogzy - I can't quote you, mate. This BlackBerry is a heap of shit. Haha.

But yeah, it all started with McMurdo posting a link to his blog, which if you read it, you'd see that it looked like that Bill believed that Green and Ahmed were all for Rangers becoming a sustainable business, good guys, in it for the long haul, etc etc.

Which is one load of dung. Green and Ahmed were in it to make money. All they wanted to do was line their own pockets.

Chris shares this view, but it appears that you just can not disagree with Bill.

After this, Bill accuses Chris of having his blogs ghost written, etc.

A bit of a mad one, but I'm certainly on the side of Chris Graham.

It looks like Bill is losing friends by the day. Leggo, RM, Chris Graham...

It is all a bit pathetic.

Why butcher each other when there is a pack of rabid Rangers-haters in our mainstream media?

Imran Ahmed was brought up. Bill seemed to be on his side about the cost-cutting, etc.

But Chris retorted that he couldn't have been very concerned with cost-cutting when he received his large pay-off.

Something I agree with 100%.

All they wanted to do was line their own pockets.

Mind you, Green worked hard for his cash.

But that's still no excuse for totally misleading and lying to us all.

@ Gogzy - I can't quote you, mate. This BlackBerry is a heap of shit. Haha.

But yeah, it all started with McMurdo posting a link to his blog, which if you read it, you'd see that it looked like that Bill believed that Green and Ahmed were all for Rangers becoming a sustainable business, good guys, in it for the long haul, etc etc.

Which is one load of dung. Green and Ahmed were in it to make money. All they wanted to do was line their own pockets.

Chris shares this view, but it appears that you just can not disagree with Bill.

After this, Bill accuses Chris of having his blogs ghost written, etc.

A bit of a mad one, but I'm certainly on the side of Chris Graham.

It looks like Bill is losing friends by the day. Leggo, RM, Chris Graham...

This is very true. Chris can be thin skinned and has me blocked on twitter but he is correct here in my opinion. The McMurdo blog is just so blatent internal spin now it is as embarrassing as the Murray after a drink video

You consistently state on your Twitter that Green and Ahmed were in it for the money.

Can you tell me why else businessmen would be interested in a shell of a club they have no connection to but when built back up would be worth millions?

Unreal how people can't get this into their head, even your beloved Rangers men wouldn't have done it for nothing.

You consistently state on your Twitter that Green and Ahmed were in it for the money.

Can you tell me why else businessmen would be interested in a shell of a club they have no connection to but when built back up would be worth millions?

Unreal how people can't get this into their head, even your beloved Rangers men wouldn't have done it for nothing.

There's no telling people that

Que he's a racist now aswell as liar and thief

I made this thread to try and have a discussion. No one is asking you to comment on it or read it.

And, what else did Green lie about? How about the relationship he had with Craig Whyte?

The same relationship he solemnly denied (and lied about) during one of his first press conferences at rangers.

I have zero problems with them being in it for the money.

Im the long term that woukd have been a great thing for us. The more successful we became, the more money they would have made. Win/win for all parties.