Rangers can field trialists in new Scottish Professional Football League

Senna

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do these fucking lunatics realise that this rule may help us for a couple of games but will ultimately help part time clubs for years to come....but hey all they think about is us so no surprise their obsession and bitterness continues...

So the SPFL isn't even fully formed yet and they are already rewriting the rule book. That to be honest doesn't surprise me, what does is that it would seem to benefit us. I have to ask though where's the catch? It does occur to me that they know how vulnerable their position is until this is all settled on the 27th, perhaps, just perhaps they are trying to quieten down Rangers fans who see this whole situation as fraudulent.

This one gentleman called The Iron Tim is far from happy :lol:

breaking news, a rule change for the new SPFL has come in. The rule states that no matter how many goals are scored against The Rangers International Football Club (sevco) in division 2, the final score will always be 4-0 to TRIFC (sevco). This comes as the authorities realise that The Fat Paul le Guen is effin useless and his team is effin shampooe.

might as well just grant them promotion before any kickoff next season since its alrady fixed that way anyway.

effin sick of the footballling authorities in this country.

down with them!!