Sportsound Hearts Special

rangersxfc

Edmiston Drive, on 21 June 2013 - 10:47 AM, said:

Used to get my feather cut at the hairdressers in Gordon Street on lower ground floor of a department store that was there.

'hairdressers in Gordon Street' oui get her LOL

Got my first pair of "Terry's" shoes in Gordon St shoe shop called Gordons Shoes.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been listening to this and I am absolutely astonished and livid at what was said by Tom English, Richard Gordon and John Robertson.

1) They truly believe that Rangers fans were not given any form of compassion because of our apparent attitude, they say we blamed everyone else. What a load of bull

2) John Robertson said that Hearts fans knew they were in trouble but could do nothing about it because Romanov was in charge. How is that different to Rangers and Craig Whyte.

3) The club has no money, they have already spent the money from 7000 season tickets and need to sell 3000 more just to make it to the beginning of the season. So what happens when that money is spent

4) They talked about hearts shedding debt and getting a CVA, whats the bet we dont hear anything outcry about that, unlike our situation even though we the fans paid a lot of creditors and all football debts were paid by the club

Edmiston Drive, on 21 June 2013 - 10:47 AM, said:

Used to get my feather cut at the hairdressers in Gordon Street on lower ground floor of a department store that was there.

'hairdressers in Gordon Street' oui get her LOL

Got my first pair of "Terry's" shoes in Gordon St shoe shop called Gordons Shoes.

I remember Gordon's Shoes, got my fist pair of Bulldogs (poor kids Doc Martins) out of there. First job was in the Fish market, happy days!

What a silly thing to insinuate.

Wishing to avoid helping someone who has slighted you is not only natural, but is a sign of having a spine.

Glad to have explained that to you.

WATP

It's fact. Hearts fans cared more about hurting us than anything else and look where it's got them. A week to sell 3000 ST just to get them to the start of the season. They wont be the only club and set of fans to reap what they've sown.

It's fact. Hearts fans cared more about hurting us than anything else and look where it's got them. A week to sell 3000 ST just to get them to the start of the season. They wont be the only club and set of fans to reap what they've sown.

That makes little sense. And I suspect you know it

I said if "someone has slighted you first", then its natural not to want to help that person. We hadn't slighted them. They were my second Scottish team once upon a time, that team where you look for their result next. I enjoyed when they got one over the paedos (more so than for other teams). Known jambos for a long time, drank with some. Never once, ever thought I would read the bile on their website.

THAT, more than another Scottish team,.THAT coming from one I would have stood shoulder to shoulder with, THAT from people I've never had to defend myself from and felt comfortable with. THAT wasn't right, and won't ever be forgotten.

We hadn't slighted them. Don't forget that.

WATP

Looking at differences of our club's treatment from the mhedia, SPLand SFA compared to the tender treatment the Farts are now getting from the same mhedia hypocrites. Is that we were kicked from pillar to post and back again with their lies and bigoted agenda, but it made us stronger and united a fractured support into a single blue and white army. Determined at all costs to defend our club from all comers and to dig very deep, way beyond reasonable financial burdens placed on already hard pressed Bears coffers.

There was an urgency and a never say die endeavour because of the constant attacks on our club, that is not matched by the Hearts supporters at the moment imo, because the levels of hatred and bigotry is not forthcoming from the other SPL teams and their supports to the Hearts, this lack of urgency and endeavour seems to be missing. The SPL, SFA and Mhedia in laying the tender trap towards Hearts is actually having the alternative effect, of lulling the Jambos into a some form of inactivity and they seem to be navel gazing and indulging in self pity rather than a fight to the death as we did.

Just some random thoughts is all.

good post mate .The rancid fuckwits in our support won't like this .These will be the ones that call you para even although the overwhelming majority in our support know what's went on last 18months and what is going on now .Ive yet to see one strong bit of criticism directed at Hearts .

The Rangers hating press have learned their lesson I think. They helped get us down to div 3 & then saw the damage done to the SPL etc. Now with Hearts while they would like to put the boot in they can also see that the loss of the Hibs - Hearts derby will be another smaller drain on SPL profitability.

They are two faced but also being practical.

We are all going to be interested & probably amazed at the penalties or lack of them applied to Hearts. We will have grounds to complain but no one will offer us an apology. They said we cheated, the law said we didn't. They said we owed tax, the law said we didn't. They said we were a new club, the law said we were just the same as ever we were and so on and so on.

We need to worry about Rangers. Get back to the top & punish them all by winning everything regularly to the point of boredom (for them).

I hear what your saying but we still failed to pay the small tax case. The sooner we are skelping them on the pitch, the better.

I hear what your saying but we still failed to pay the small tax case. The sooner we are skelping them on the pitch, the better.

sorry but we did not "fail" to pay the small tax case.

The STC was a bill that WE found while doing due dillegance. We offerwd to pay the money but not the penalties. They would not accept this so that money was in dispute.

The STC was a bill that WE found while doing due dillegance. We offerwd to pay the money but not the penalties. They would not accept this so that money was in dispute.

my mistake I meant the tax and NI.

It was part of the Whyte takeover deal.