Ps4 or xbox one

bigmunsen

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. I can't wait to get The Evil Within as well from the neglected Survival Horror genre. Seems a lot like the original Resident Evil before they moved away from that.

Its not neglected, it just hasn't moved forward at all since Res 4.

You're correct to say the genre definitely needs a shot in the arm.

My PS3 got the Y.O.D a couple of months ago and as I still have a shit load of great games to play on it and was planning on buying a PS3 when PS4 came out. I was thiking that there would be a price drop for PS3.

The PS4 price is great but add in another controller games and possibly PS plus and your looking at £500 - £600 when I can get PS3 500gb + game for £199 (WOW)

I want to be gaming over Xmas and will be getting a PlayStation just don't know if it will be PS3 or PS4.

A nice quandary to have if I say so myself. :thumbup:

Its not neglected, it just hasn't moved forward at all since Res 4.

You're correct to say the genre definitely needs a shot in the arm.

I'm not a fan of Resident Evil anymore. Its just a Shoot-em-up now, Capcom have ruined that game. No wonder they've almost ran out of money.

What happened to the Adventure genre too? We need more Broken Sword-esque games. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question

Since I was an idiot and forgot to pre order the ps4 before 5th august to get the ps4 on launch date ... Is there somewhere that I can pre order it now and still get it on launch day ?

Quick question

Since I was an idiot and forgot to pre order the ps4 before 5th august to get the ps4 on launch date ... Is there somewhere that I can pre order it now and still get it on launch day ?

Very doubtful, You'l need to phone about. Reckon you'l be lucky to get one for Christmas.

Good stuff, Im hoping to get £650 each for the 2 PS4's i've got coming and £700 for the Xbox One im selling!

X-Box doesn't seem to be selling out. Well not on Shopto anyway. Last week they said you had to have them ordered or you wouldn't get one then last week they had a whole new batch of Day 1 editions available, lol. Sell your PS4's to Brazilians since they need to shell out like $1800 for one :lol:

X-Box doesn't seem to be selling out. Well not on Shopto anyway. Last week they said you had to have them ordered or you wouldn't get one then last week they had a whole new batch of Day 1 editions available, lol. Sell your PS4's to Brazilians since they need to shell out like $1800 for one :lol:

You can still buy PS4's on Shopto

http://www.shopto.ne...one-shadow-fall

Doesnae mean your getting one on launch or before Christmas. I've got both consoles coming from Shopto gonnae need to give them a call the morra see if either of them have sold out launch consoles, Seems they have a Forza bundle back in stock now and is the most pre ordered item, i was to late to get it... Good times...Just swapped my pre order for it.

You can still buy PS4's on Shopto

http://www.shopto.ne...one-shadow-fall

Doesnae mean your getting one on launch or before Christmas. I've got both consoles coming from Shopto gonnae need to give them a call the morra see if either of them have sold out launch consoles

It says more Day 1 editions available to buy for launch. I would assume that means you could buy one now and have it for launch compared withe the PS4 where you won't be guaranteed one after August 8th or whatever the date was. I pre-ordered 3 days after the cut off date but managed to get a PS4 guaranteed from Shopto only 3 weeks ago.

It says more Day 1 editions available to buy for launch. I would assume that means you could buy one now and have it for launch compared withe the PS4 where you won't be guaranteed one after August 8th or whatever the date was. I pre-ordered 3 days after the cut off date but managed to get a PS4 guaranteed from Shopto only 3 weeks ago.

Yeah they totally sold out of Forza bundles months ago i missed them first time round, Now they have more back in...Swapped my Fifa bundle for it. Better having Forza 5 on the HD than Fifa :)