UEFA- Rangers still the same club

Albertz 78

I really hate that we feel the need to keep this going.

If we feel the constant need to validate this to ourselves then the taigs fkn love it.

**Note to Admin**

Can we please put the description of the forum Bears Den to pole as it almost feels like we doing as mentioned above. I am only relatively new here but would love Bears Den - Simply the best or something.

:lol:

For now, thank you. I will endeavour to spend every living most attempting to prove to the legendary Rangers uber fan Inigo (montoya was it?) that I am not Declan in disguise.

i__m_watching_you_by_rober_raik-d4cm2da.png

ic3fv6.gif

Why are we even discussing this? I still support the team I was born supporting and will die supporting. Anyone who can't put Declan in his place needs to give himself a good shake. Give them it both barrels make them wish they never mentioned it, then spin it on the child abuse cover up by the Kelly family that wee McCann sorted and brought to justice 20 odd years later. Then ask them is that the kind of club you want you and your kids to support? And when they answer yes, just simply tell him, says it all about your club rotten to the core and founded by bigots who are anti homosexual even thou their top one in Scotland was one himself.