Charles is at it again.

72barca

Christopher had had the best part of 24 hours to respond to a simple question re his "absolute nonsense" post.

He has been logged in to spout his mother funded website though. I will state here and now he is full of pop and can't back up his FALSE claims because his source can't deny it.

Anything Master Christopher says should be taken with a pinch of salt. FACT

But what you say is "FACT"???....I have yet to see you back up your claims made earlier in this thread re our financial state and the actions of Walter and Mather that you stated were fact!

You are becoming quite tedious with your constant name calling and posturing towards a certain poster....your FAO Mr Rangers post that has rightly been locked is just embarrassing! Do you honestly think the way to get your questions answered is to insult someone?

He has said a statement you made is nonsense, the easy way to handle it is to prove otherwise without all the back and forth stuff. The burden of proof is on you....you are the one stating things as FACT!

It looks sorer than it is using them. I'm a big wrestling fan and they have beenough used there for years. Looks like it really hurts when someone has 100 stuck into their back and arms but it looks much worse than it actually is.

You not convincing me - Ill not try it soon :lol: