Charles is at it again.

72barca

As much as I admire the Vanguard Bears for their actions, I am not a member simply because I don't know any to vouch for me. I probably do know individuals, but not to that extent where they will vouch. Sadly :(

Is that the vanguard bears equivalent of Name, Rank & Number?

I'm genuinely intrigued what the whole purpose of the snorkel reference was? If you wanted to make it clear you knew who I am all you had to do was say. So was it an attempt to embarrass me? Did youthink I would be ridiculed for acting like a fanny when I was 15? I'll tell you one better, I once went to Ibrox & T in the Park dressed in a big blue mouse costume. Even wore it in the boozer before the match. (Aberdeen on Halloween in the early 2000s) Or, when I was at school, and you might know about this, me and a few friends made jackass spoof video called 'BlackAss' which generally consisted of my throwing myself off of high things (sometimes onto a big pile of drawing pins) and other people doing other equally ridiculous stuff. Thats the great thing about being a kid. You can do all that daft shite and it doesn't matter a jot, unless of course you're some odd fellow on the internet who drops obscure, decade old references into conversations.

Is that the vanguard bears equivalent of Name, Rank & Number?

I'm genuinely intrigued what the whole purpose of the snorkel reference was? If you wanted to make it clear you knew who I am all you had to do was say. So was it an attempt to embarrass me? Did youthink I would be ridiculed for acting like a fanny when I was 15? I'll tell you one better, I once went to Ibrox & T in the Park dressed in a big blue mouse costume. Even wore it in the boozer before the match. (Aberdeen on Halloween in the early 2000s) Or, when I was at school, and you might know about this, me and a few friends made jackass spoof video called 'BlackAss' which generally consisted of my throwing myself off of high things (sometimes onto a big pile of drawing pins) and other people doing other equally ridiculous stuff. Thats the great thing about being a kid. You can do all that daft shite and it doesn't matter a jot, unless of course you're some odd fellow on the internet who drops obscure, decade old references into conversations.

Take you your happy pills, I'd rather have a definitive answer from Mr Rangers. He is in a pickle, he backs up his earlier stance and is proven wrong and all bis merrymen start to doubt his opinion passed off as fact, or he admits he is wrong and all his earlier "exclusiveles" are called into question.

Either way, he is shown up as a puppet to those who exploit him and his mother's funded website. Imagine a mere mortal, non entity poster on Rangers Media knowing more than Mr Rangers. Oh the disgrace.........

Take you your happy pills, I'd rather have a definitive answer from Mr Rangers. He is in a pickle, he backs up his earlier stance and is proven wrong and all bis merrymen start to doubt his opinion passed off as fact, or he admits he is wrong and all his earlier "exclusiveles" are called into question.

Either way, he is shown up as a puppet to those who exploit him and his mother's funded website. Imagine a mere mortal, non entity poster on Rangers Media knowing more than Mr Rangers. Oh the disgrace.........

39451923.jpg

C'mon tae fuck man. My name and stuffs already on here, dont put my pictures up too. Thats bad form.

C'mon tae fuck man. My name and stuffs already on here, dont put my pictures up too. Thats bad form.

Although we've had a good few run ins on here I don't believe stories should be posted which could easily identify a poster to folk looking in. Unless of course the poster doesn't mind

Just my opinion though

Although we've had a good few run ins on here I don't believe stories should be posted which could easily identify a poster to folk looking in. Unless of course the poster doesn't mind

Just my opinion though

My name etc is in the thread through my own choice although its all stuff that was easily available on here if anyone wanted to look. Fair play to you though. I certainly wouldn't reveal anyones real details. I've Pmd RIMA asking who they are but so far they've not replied, which is fair enough, but their what I'm guessing was a childish attempts to embarrass me ddoesn't seem to have worked too well.

My name etc is in the thread through my own choice although its all stuff that was easily available on here if anyone wanted to look. Fair play to you though. I certainly wouldn't reveal anyones real details. I've Pmd RIMA asking who they are but so far they've not replied, which is fair enough, but their what I'm guessing was a childish attempts to embarrass me ddoesn't seem to have worked too well.

Anyone in particular from back then you suspect? :ph34r:

Ahh I didn't read all the thread just came in and read about jackass and snorkelling :lol:

But you never know who is looking in here, one member of another forum was suspended from work while an investigation was launched into something he supposedly posted online. He never did and kept his job but some lurking tarrier complained to his company as he had previously mentioned wh he worked for.

At least Rima has proved you're a bear so its worked out well for yae :lol:

Just my opinion though

But yet handwringers expect me to put mh name on a forum frequented by Bheasts to prove I met Cbristipher Graham?

Lol, no you haven't ;-)

I am ED's significant other aka alter ego

Heres another one for you RIMA, I used to work as a holiday rep for Haven in Spain. It was on a campsite which had tents, chalets & caravans. This meant I got to dress up as Rory the Tiger. I'd put the costume on in the middle of the night and go chap windows of guests caravans (of guests from other companies who wouldn't 'recognise' me and wave in the window as they were woken up by a giant tigert waving at them.

Anyone in particular from back then you suspect? :ph34r:

Nah, if it was someone who was close to me then they would have had better shit than that to bring up. So its either one of the folk I thought was a cunt 10 years ago (and probably remain so to this day) or its someone who has possibly asked other members of a forum with quite restricted access :rolleyes: Either way, as long as they don't tell anyone about the time I dressed up as a woman and accidentally flashed my bollocks to 40 people we're fine.

Forgive me for not reading the previous 20 or so pages because I'm bored about the whole CG thing now. He's gone and we have a new board. Do I think we're better off - probably not . CG has his faults but are we better off ? That's debatable.

What bothers me tho is the lack of respect that CG did for us.

He represented a consortium that put their money where their mouth was unlike others, he raised a vast amount of money to see us through the next few seasons till we reached the SPL / SPFL , got us sponsorships and had a plan for the future. All in less than 12 months.

Not to mention sticking up for us. Yes it was more words than action but this present board doesn't even seem to have the words never mind the action.

I hope this board can match that - they've a lot to live up to.

In summary ,CG has gone but in my opinion he's done a lot for this club and a bit of gratitude should be shown for that.

Is this fud still fudding about?

Can't wait until he makes his money and fuds off!

Then we'll be able to say 'get this fud oot the bears den'.

Next poster to beg 'come back Charlie' deserves a boot in the fud!

Ahh I didn't read all the thread just came in and read about jackass and snorkelling :lol:

But you never know who is looking in here, one member of another forum was suspended from work while an investigation was launched into something he supposedly posted online. He never did and kept his job but some lurking tarrier complained to his company as he had previously mentioned wh he worked for.

At least Rima has proved you're a bear so its worked out well for yae :lol:

Och, all the daft shite I've done was in the past. I'm a quiet living chap these days. No more drawing pins & snorkels for me. It did indeed, found an old school chum, told some funny tales from my past, proved I'm a bear and got a new avatar. Oh aye and I got called no 1 Troll. Not bad for a nights work.