Charles is at it again.

72barca

Chris, as usual I am waiting for you to answer my question of around 4 hours ago...... its where I answered your questions and asked you one back.....

yes the usual bloody MO

never answer hee haw

Well you didn't answer mine so why should he answer yours?

Link me to it will do it now

sorry was busy for a while I am now free to make up loads of shite

Lol! Was just jesting re the amount of people who are waiting on a reply from chris and aren't happy campers!

My post to you was in relation to the original point regarding you wanting/expecting answers from the club re finance etc! I said instead of speculating and making assumptions why don't you contact the club and ask/raise your concerns?

Lol! Was just jesting re the amount of people who are waiting on a reply from chris and aren't happy campers!

My post to you was in relation to the original point regarding you wanting/expecting answers from the club re finance etc! I said instead of speculating and making assumptions why don't you contact the club and ask/raise your concerns?

Ni I've not and the reason for that is I have never had a proper reply before, just soft shoe shuffle stuff. Plus if I asked questions about budgets and financial information then it really is none of my business.

I am a customer not a shareholder.

Could perhaps take a step back re Green/Murray................

CG invited Murray to take up that position why................yes he was a Rangers fan and he also handled huge accounts so was well know to certain institutional investors. Now it could be and this is only a thought...............he could have been seduced by certain people as in , well Malcolm you are like us, in that you are a true blue Rangers man and perhaps a hidden ego suddenly appeared from deep within Murray and he was being used to certain ends...................now I don't know if this happened the same way bloggers do not know what happened nor has anyone within Rangers gave me a suggestion as to this being the case.

But you never know.

I'd say that's pretty much how it went down Ed .

Just passed Chris Musson as a piece of paper fell out his pocket. It looks like he may be thinking of a new career path.

The note said;

Bait made up, prepared and put on the hook

Cast out the line

Reel them in

Buy bigger net

People keep portraying Green as this great defender of the club he wasn't on the other hand Walter & co can do no wrong in some fans eyes whether you like it or not our fans deserve hell of a lot better than what both sides can offer.

People keep portraying Green as this great defender of the club he wasn't on the other hand Walter & co can do no wrong in some fans eyes whether you like it or not our fans deserve hell of a lot better than what both sides can offer.

I couldn't agree more.

Yeah we could do with some balls being rattled in that board of dignity and builders of bridges .

What bridges have been built? As far as I'm aware there has been no attempts by Rangers to build bridges. Well not including Greens trip to paisley.

Theres more chance of Morecambe & Wise making a come back. How come they quote someone who wasnt available for comment , were they using the Psychic Hotline, or just making up bollocks as usual on an issue they know is divisive.

Simple fact is everything will hinge on the reality of happenings on the park, if its not up to fans demands expect more focus on the off field stuff too, if we are pumping teams most weeks all will be well. Even if we have pissed all the cash away.

What bridges have been built? As far as I'm aware there has been no attempts by Rangers to build bridges. Well not including Greens trip to paisley.

You being unaware is hardly conclusive proof of anything.

Well provide some conclusive proof or surely the same applies to the 'bridge building' nonsense.

If I could be arsed Id go through the quotes from a couple of months ago using those exact words. But to be honest you are the one that seems desperate for proof of something that matters not a jot in the harsh light of day. The punters will continue to pay and the factions will continue to serve themselves