***The Official Bristol City v Rangers match thread***

Too excited about this. Who's going and where's everyone drinking? Arriving at Templemeads around 10ish and then pub crawl to the ground.

Apologies for starting another thread on this but also wanted to advise Ally on the side he should put out:

Bell

Foster

Gasparetto

Faure

Wallace

Black

McLeod

Law

Templeton

Clarke

Daly

Hope you're reading Ally, that's a good side. While I'm at it come on (Andy) Murray and FTP.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been to Aston gate a few times and know my way to the ground from templemeads. maybe we should all meet up and walk to the stadium from there. It takes about half an hour or so to walk . Not really sure of the best pubs (but Know a few) so if anyone is struggling to find the ground im willing to meet them at templemeads and take it from there. I will be arriving in bristol around ten aswell

Nah it would be an overnighter but its a cracking city

No doubt. I dont have a passport either though and by time factor in a hotel would be just aswell going down in the sleeper, I do have a railcard though! Gutted I'll miss it but looking forward to Sheffield, all booked up for that now!

Whats the chances of Junior Bent coming out of retirement :pipe:

Should be a good day, bit of a regular in the away end :21:

What is this? A chance for Gasheads to arrive at Ashton Gate in blue and white and still feel safe. You won't have to use the tunnel from north of the river this time, lol.

What is this? A chance for Gasheads to arrive at Ashton Gate in blue and white and still feel safe. You won't have to use the tunnel from north of the river this time, lol.

:rolleyes: Gotta say in honesty, Rovers/C**y at the Gate was always my favorite league fixture, many underestimate the passion for a Bristol Derby. A good away support normally produces a good reaction from your boys so it should be a great day out for the 'Gers support.