Online ST purchase not working - Anyone managed to buy ST today?

I tried 7 or 8 times to buy a ST. Now when I log on again the seating plan is blank and I can't see any seats. I guess the system broke under the weight of users trying to buy?

Has anyone succeeded in using it this morning?

Now it's back on again but still not working to buy. Going to phone the ticket center.

The ticket center won't even put me in a queue. Try again later ? Just as bad as last year then, but it's worth it of course.

The system was available before 9am (see another post about it) and I tried from early doors and finally got the seat I was trying to buy on the phone with a very nice girl who had all my details. Lots of chatter in the background so sales seem busy though it's probably some central ticket sales place as the accents are all English.

I had waited for public sale as I wanted to move without going through the transfer process in case I didn't like the options.

System was working fine 15 mins ago as I just got one in CR2. Much better than last years MFF

Try again as plenty of decent seats available