Highlights

KingKirk

Poor show from the RTV team tbh especially when the game finished 9hrs ago.

Couldn't agree more mate, Its bad enough we've played 3 games and none televised? A fiver per match and surely it would make them a few bob and keep the support happy?

I don't think they could broadcast these games live, a wee chick on my Twitter asked Rab Boyle earlier and he replied saying

'If we could, we would. We know that you guys would want to watch'

It affects the home gate usually so that may be a reason why we're not getting any of them live.

I don't think they could broadcast these games live, a wee chick on my Twitter asked Rab Boyle earlier and he replied saying

It affects the home gate usually so that may be a reason why we're not getting any of them live.

Nah...it's all Rangers fault all the time. :pipe:

It costs money to televise these games and unless they can guarantee a return via subscriptions it's not worth it! Rightly or wrongly many people will use illegal streams even if the club are specifically broadcasting a game and they would end up making a loss!

To be fair re highlights they went pretty much straight to Germany so it would be quite difficult to upload them until they reach the team hotel!

It costs money to televise these games and unless they can guarantee a return via subscriptions it's not worth it! Rightly or wrongly many people will use illegal streams even if the club are specifically broadcasting a game and they would end up making a loss!

To be fair re highlights they went pretty much straight to Germany so it would be quite difficult to upload them until they reach the team hotel!

True and they mentioned something about fast or slow connection so they must be uploading them via WIFi! :lol:

Poor show from the RTV team tbh especially when the game finished 9hrs ago.

Even if they told you on screen when the highlights would be available that would be a start .In the coming soon(as yet does not exist) section.

Surely with our fanbase they could get enough subscriptions to at least make some money? But I take on board regards the illegal streams could prove a problem. I just figured if we can Televise our games in division 3 against smaller teams in smaller grounds then why not these? Anyway Hayho not long till the season starts and I will be back at Ibrox and also enjoying some away days :)