Nicky Law twitter tonight 6.30

Sea Bear

Nicky Law taking over the RFC_Official twitter account tonight ready to answer question from Bears.

All this sudden social interaction with the club can give you a sore head lol..... Anyway details on the official site, the way in hub etc..

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye makes things seem a bit more open, suppose the buzz words are "engaging the fans" just takes a bit of getting used to.

Fans have been asking for this kind of interaction and improved multimedia from the club for years....the club are listening to the fans....yes they could still improve in many areas but things are improving and that is 100% a good thing!

Fans have been asking for this kind of interaction and improved multimedia from the club for years....the club are listening to the fans....yes they could still improve in many areas but things are improving and that is 100% a good thing!

No doubting that, gives a feeling of getting a little something back.

Was great following the Bristol match updates on the Hub, everything in one place, flicking between Gers on tour and the Bears page.

Sophieeee @sophiebrewster1 2h

@RFC_Official @LawNicky7 who would you say you get on best with in the team #AskNicky

Rangers FC Official@RFC_Official 43s

.@sophiebrewster1 @LawNicky7 I get on with everyone well, but me, Andy Little and Jon Daly have a special bond as the fishermen of the group

PamelaRFC@pamelaRFC 3h

@RFC_Official @LawNicky7 Nicky what do you expect from FC Emmen and what do you expect of the Dutch Rangers fans? #AskNicky

Rangers FC Official@RFC_Official 30s

.@pamelaRFC @LawNicky7 It'll obviously be a tough game, I'm sure they are good technically as most Dutch sides are!

Barry Calder@BarryCalder1872 3h

@RFC_Official @LawNicky7 What is the biggest or the best stadium you have played at? #AskNicky

Rangers FC Official@RFC_Official 28s

.@BarryCalder1872 @LawNicky7 The biggest I've played at is the Greek national stadium & the best is probably Ibrox ;)

Steven Marshall@xULSTERxSCOTx13 3h

@RFC_Official @LawNicky7 #AskNicky #GersOnTour Dyou remember signing my top 30 mins after you signed for Rangers? pic.twitter.com/HMmdajxNs4

Rangers FC Official@RFC_Official 16s

.@xULSTERxSCOTx13 @LawNicky7 Yes, I remember it well. You were in quick!

Super Ally_RFC@SuperAlly_RFC 3h

@RFC_Official #AskNicky What's the best pranks pulled so far on tour and who is the biggest wind up merchant?

Rangers FC Official@RFC_Official 30s

.@SuperAlly_RFC Probably Ian Black. He slapped @Hutts_1 round the face with a fish we caught earlier!

Simon@Simon_RFC 3h

#AskNicky If you had to describe Rangers FC to people in Notts, what would you say? #NottinghamGer #EnglishGer #WATP

Rangers FC Official@RFC_Official 1m

.@Simon_RFC I'd tell them how big the club is and how great the fans are and how it's a privilege to play for them.