Season tickets

simon

Any idea when they get sent out?

I got my confirmation letter today, but i renewed and then moved. My only worry is my letter still has my old seat numbers on it, im hopin that'll be updated and ive not lost my new seats.

I got my confirmation letter today, but i renewed and then moved. My only worry is my letter still has my old seat numbers on it, im hopin that'll be updated and ive not lost my new seats.

Fingers crossed mate.

I've been away for two years, so I've just bought mine on the priority sale do they get sent out at the same time?

For your bond seat, aye? Then yes. My brother doesn't have a smart card so when I renewed his bond seat ST this season on the priority sale they said Smartcards would be sent out in third week of July.

Cheers dude

Thought it was when Charles green came back to stand outside the ticket office with shortbread and bottles of Tizer

Tizer??!! :blink:

Got to be Irn Bru or I'm burning my ST...

Are you sure,I thought I just used the same smartcard as last year .

That was also what it said on the site

If you don't have a smartcard yet or need a new one for whatever reason they'll be sent out this week, otherwise yes your current smartcard will just be activated for this season.

Are you sure,I thought I just used the same smartcard as last year .

That was also what it said on the site

if you renewed your st you will NOT be issued with a new smart card mate. The only way you'll get a new one is if you purchase a season ticket for the first time or if you change owner ship.

if you renewed your st you will NOT be issued with a new smart card mate. The only way you'll get a new one is if you purchase a season ticket for the first time or if you change owner ship.

...or if you're renewing on your bond seat since before they had smartcards. Back when a season ticket was a book of tickets. :D

Same for me, but got an email with new seat details on it.

Reckon new seat confirmations are running late so worry not mate. (tu)