Time to get petty and give more to Rangers fans

Oso

I propose that at any time in the future when we play the green and grey, no matter the competition, we restrict the number of "away" fans to the absolute minimum allowed by the competition. I suggest that we only give them the corner section and the minimum area of the Broomloan Front that is required. This will have the added bonuses of more space for us and less potential for damage to the stadium. Your thoughts?

They will do the same to us at the Fondler Dome.

Not worth it IMO.

We already get the minimum that they can due to access and segregation without major rebuilding, which they cannot afford.

We already get the minimum that they can due to access and segregation without major rebuilding, which they cannot afford.

We get more than that I'm sure.

I will never set foot in the Girodome again, so it makes no difference to me personally.

That's your right and I don't blame you, I don't like the idea of our team being in there with hardly any support so I'd go.

The less tickets we have the more paedos to abuse our players :(

I think they should be allowed the bottom half of the Broomloan and we get the top half.

If only, those days were brilliant when the away support were below you, especially the sheep and Feyenoord :D

I will never set foot in the Girodome again, so it makes no difference to me personally.

I also will never set foot in there again.

I have a memory nd wont be forgetting the last 18months.....Christ I hope we arent going to just roll over and start giving these bheasts money out the blue pocket again

Half the joy of winning an old firm is watching the dregs of society foaming at the mouth, crying at the end and playing the cheat card at every opportunity! It's like an interactive zoo having them at Ibrox and it amuses me (when we win ; / )... Take away the old firm atmosphere and it takes a big bit away from the game....whether you like it or not that is this countries only sellable asset as a fixture and trying to take away from it does us no good!

I also will never set foot in there again.

I have a memory nd wont be forgetting the last 18months.....Christ I hope we arent going to just roll over and start giving these bheasts money out the blue pocket again

Know where you're coming from mate, and it's down to the individual.

But boycotts collectively dont work for us, and we capitulated against Dundee Hivs when there was no vocal backing from an away support.

I for one will be there if I get a ticket. They hate us, we hate them, I hate giving the bastards £40 quid, but i love Rangers more.

Buy ticket, but no programme, grub, drinks or fuck all else.

The 4-2 game there, Mendes from the edge of box game, was one of the best games I've ever been at. Humping and mocking them in their own place. I long for a day like that again and hope to be there when the day does come.