Flag at tonight's game...

OceanRain

Great sentiment, contrasted by the behavior in Brentford. The mhedia will claim that's why the flag was there, to play one-upmanship, but I'm betting it had to have been made well before Saturday. Greatly appreciated by the Owls' supporters in the ground it seems.

Great sentiment, contrasted by the behavior in Brentford. The mhedia will claim that's why the flag was there, to play one-upmanship, but I'm betting it had to have been made well before Saturday. Greatly appreciated by the Owls' supporters in the ground it seems.

It was made long before Saturday mate. Had it about 2 weeks ago. Can't believe how well recieved it's been. Even had a message of thanks from Lee Rigbys family sent to the RST on twitter (tu)

Here's some pics

fIMKWPZ.jpg

slWsXSi.jpg

That's me on the right at the end. Guy next to me in blue is the man responsible for the flag,was his idea and he organised it all (tu)

uG3P3l2.jpg

That's me 3rd right again with the good lady & 2 boys from the bus. I'm drunk :D

zcyE58u.jpg

Outside the boozer in Doncaster

No Surrender!