big up

Would love to come back down. Easily my best away trip to date. Kinda gutted I never swapped my top with one of yours at half time.

Loved Hillsborough as well by the way,so much history and character. Great wee stadium (tu)

Had a brilliant time amongst the people of Sheffield. Thanks for the welcome.

It was like a massive "love in". Every person we met seemed to be really pleased to see us. Police, stewards, bouncers, ticket collectors, tram staff, bar staff and The Owls fans themselves.

I hope Wednesday have a great season. We wish you all the best.

me & a few of my wednesday supporting mates who had no feelings towards rangers before the friendly have said they would like to arrange a trip up to scotland for a game this season when we're not playing to watch a game. preferably an away game with a decent away end if we can get tickets!

music to my ears as I've not been to a game since emirates cup :(

I've never had anyone to go with before hand but thanks to the game on wednesday I now have em queueing up!! :21:

Had a brilliant time amongst the people of Sheffield. Thanks for the welcome.

It was like a massive "love in". Every person we met seemed to be really pleased to see us. Police, stewards, bouncers, ticket collectors, tram staff, bar staff and The Owls fans themselves.

I hope Wednesday have a great season. We wish you all the best.

This (tu)

TBH, a match for Lee Rigby is cringeworthy, the poor boy was hacked to death for being a soldier. If we wanted to set up something like to, why not doing a Help for Heroes cup or challenge match or something like that. That way we're honouring all our heroes.

Good post sir and why not make it an annual thing. You come up to us next year and we can alternate over the years.

Then you can experience Scottish hospitality, Irish drunkenness free with any chance.