Green brigade wankers at Queen street station

He's right though fighting with ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ has fuck all impact on the club the club can't be responsible for people nowhere near the game

Wee newspaper headline at worst

If you would rather let the GB get away with murder just to avoid a potential headline then yer a wrong'un

How can't some people accept that going to a Rangers game as a Rangers supporter makes you a representative of the club and any actions you partake in will be linked to the club whether you like it/agree with it or not?

And what happens if your a Rangers supporter that wasn't going to the game are they able to react to intimidation and abuse?

Too many people on here are living their life by what the media might or might not do

Grow a set

In my late teens in the late 80's, returning home to the north side arm in arm with my now wife sporting our colours after humping the scum at Ibrox. Approached by 4 vhermin intent on ruining my health. One pulls out a sharpened metal tail comb and the battle commences, two fuck off and I beat the living shit out of the remaining two, dragging one in front of a parked bus who's driver was enjoying the fun. I didn't use any weapons. Who gets charged (initially with a breach and serious assault, later reduced to assault) and jailed for court appearance on Monday? Yes you've guessed right. These two paedophile cunts not even charged. So, it was ok that these 4 cunts were about to murder me. It was ok for my wife to be terrorised, screaming and thinking that her man was about to die. I plead not guilty and bailed and the case later dropped. Justice? Yeah, just fucking great and 4 paedophile rhats get of scot free. Albeit, sadly, one is no longer with us. Heard he had many enemies, so it could have been anybody (Wee shame so it is!) For me, nothing has changed from then until now. From that moment onwards, I have despised plod ever since and my hatred for the vhermin is even more so, I'm glad and proud to say! The nations excrement deserve all they get!

You two must be on something...

Us two and many more in this thread

How does it feel living every moment of your life in fear of potential media headlines and what cunts that don't care or matter might think of your club?

I'm heading out to Asda for some messages soon and I've got a Rangers training top on what happens if I get short changed and get angry or bump into a junkie? I don't spend my entire life being a Rangers ambassador

You honestly saying that if you were being attacked you wouldn't stand up for yourself and fight back just to avoid a negative paper headline?

The most hysterical thing is he's suddenly changed his tune from earlier in the thread

He's right though fighting with ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ has fuck all impact on the club the club can't be responsible for people nowhere near the game

Wee newspaper headline at worst

If you would rather let the GB get away with murder just to avoid a potential headline then yer a wrong'un

Never be bullied or intimidated by the vhermin. However, when the odds are against you, your life could be at stake, so don't be doing silly buggers. Much more gratifying playing the smart game. Phone pics really do wonders in identifying them later!!

Never be bullied or intimidated by the vhermin. However, when the odds are against you, your life could be at stake, so don't be doing silly buggers. Much more gratifying playing the smart game. Phone pics really do wonders in identifying them later!!

That's true but I'd still fancy my chances if we were outnumbered by a couple

Us two and many more in this thread

How does it feel living every moment of your life in fear of potential media headlines and what cunts that don't care or matter might think of your club?

I'm heading out to Asda for some messages soon and I've got a Rangers training top on what happens if I get short changed and get angry or bump into a junkie? I don't spend my entire life being a Rangers ambassador

Are you still pissed? <cr> I actually agree with you in this thread.

Ffs go back and read my posts in this thread. Your issue is everything is so black and white. Your way is right everyone elses is wrong. If you can't even attempt to try and understand the otherside of the argument then any debate with you is farcical.

Guess that means you win most debates, but I got better things to do than argue on here with someone who is close minded.

Are you still pissed? <cr>

Ffs go back and read my posts in this thread. Your issue is everything is so black and white. Your way is right everyone elses is wrong. If you can't even attempt to try and understand the otherside of the argument then any debate with you is farcical.

Guess that means you win most debates, but I got better things to do than argue with someone who is close minded.

And your response to the points I raised are what exactly? Or do you want to continue to ignore them calling me a pissed up close minded bully :lol:

And your response to the points I raised are what exactly? Or do you want to continue to ignore them calling me a pissed up close minded bully :lol:

Going to asda in your Rangers top is so far removed from following Rangers to a game it seemed pointless to point out.

Going to asda in your Rangers top is so far removed from following Rangers to a game it seemed pointless to point out.

And like I said earlier what if a Rangers fan at Queen Street got caught up in it that wasn't going to the game but was out shopping

Are they allowed to react in your little world of media scaremongering ?

Not a single person ITT expects a bear to sit there and be attacked without defending themselves.

But if people cant see that if Rangers fans had reacted with violence then we would have been the bad guys.

If this happened yesterday then the taigs were there hoping and praying for a couple of bears to kick off, we would have been reported to the police by them and make the club look bad.

If they started throwing punches then thats a game changer.

Not a single person ITT expects a bear to sit there and be attacked without defending themselves.

But if people cant see that if Rangers fans had reacted with violence then we would have been the bad guys.

If this happened yesterday then the taigs were there hoping and praying for a couple of bears to kick off, we would have been reported to the police by them and make the club look bad.

If they started throwing punches then thats a game changer.

Who gives a fuck if we are reported as the bad guys? Why people who should know better still care how the media, neutrals, enemies and people that don't care about us look like especially for putting taigs in thier place is beyond me

Perfectly example earlier given Aberdeen at subway a while ago the people fighting were doing nothing more than people would have done at Queen St

Some people seriously need to grow a set for the greater good of all our supporters in years to come